IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

Hes calling it like that to point the sections of the line and (7) in Manhattan too.. Theres nothing wrong with it. Just keep it unofficial and your good.. Just like when I use St. Nicholas Avenue Line for the (A)(B)(C)(D) north of 122nd Street as it runs under the street

Btw Kris, thx for the update! I got more video recording to do at these station! ;)

157th/Eastern pkway done for me

NP, as more stations get the screens I'll continue updating the list. BTW, I didn't know what to call the (7) and (3) lines before, which is why they have arbitrary names. I'm going to correct them in the next list.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NP, as more stations get the screens I'll continue updating the list. BTW, I didn't know what to call the (7) and (3) lines before, which is why they have arbitrary names. I'm going to correct them in the next list.

Can we get an update of the newest stations to get the signs?

I also heard that all the (6) local stations between Brooklyn Bridge and Grand Central have the signs now.

Negative. Bleecker Street SB does not have the signs installed yet. I've hunted the entire platform from the for the tell-tale sign. So nope.

the (4)i hear should have all of them up and running before the end of may if all goes well not including grandcc and 161 they are working on them now and when they finish the other stops so that's all but the 2

Thanks for the intel. GC for sure won't be up for a while because right now, they want to focus on local stations (generally side platform stations). The centre track is used during peak directions, so they have to programme them carefully. As for Boinside, it's likely because the centre track is generally not used unless serious work is required. I'll definitely check Bedford Park.

Not true. 33rd and 23rd don't have them up and running yet

They're not. Just passed by on the (4) SB. No electronic signs were up at those stations.

Negative. Bleecker Street SB does not have the signs installed yet. I've hunted the entire platform from the for the tell-tale sign. So nope.

Thanks for the intel. GC for sure won't be up for a while because right now, they want to focus on local stations (generally side platform stations). The centre track is used during peak directions, so they have to programme them carefully. As for Boinside, it's likely because the centre track is generally not used unless serious work is required. I'll definitely check Bedford Park.

They're not. Just passed by on the (4) SB. No electronic signs were up at those stations.

im going too check out the rest of them this week just too see how far they are now

Guest lance25
Park Place, the station in general, is missing from the picture.

This is what happens when you rush through things. Thanks for pointing that out. Everything should be correct now.

im going too check out the rest of them this week just too see how far they are now

Same. I ride the (4) everyday, so I could check for updates all the way to BPB.

This is what happens when you rush through things. Thanks for pointing that out. Everything should be correct now.

No probs.

Archived