• Fulton St (2)(3)
  • 51st St. (6)
  • Grand Central-42nd St. (4)(5)(6)
  • Fulton St. (4)(5)
  • Bowling Green (4)(5)
  • Grand Central (S)

27 stations without clocks.

Modified form.

As for the (7), 3 of 21 stations have clocks, as per above posts.

NEWSFLASH

The clocks are on at Bowling Green! I was at the station late this afternoon and I saw it working.

So they finally got the boards on...last time I was there (about 2-3 weeks ago), only the announcements were on

Sterling st now had a board on the upper level. Beverly Rd.was still off as off Friday.There is also a new big board (not activated yet)by Atlantic by the newsstand in the passageway .Now they need one between the (D)(N)(R) trains,and the (2)(3) downtown Ramp.

wow we started with all stations now we only have a few stations left too do i think we should be done this year for the IRT with the exception of the (7) line that should be done in 2012 or so. also can you take out that 21 extra stations on this from the (7), the number of stations that are left too do is only 27 now with all the stations that came on this past week. but the (7) is not on the list for this roll out. and they are using two different systems ATS for the (1)-(6) and CBTC for the (7) they are a few years from that roll out

Something tells me that :

Dyre Avenue Line(5) 5 stations

wont be finished until 2012.Could be wrong though.

Something tells me that :

Dyre Avenue Line(5) 5 stations

wont be finished until 2012.Could be wrong though.

now that isnt true abba,i was up there a few times and saw they are just about done with all that work with the tracks and signals at 180th and up too dyre ave, it shouldnt be long now until they have them all on, maybe the WPR line up too 241st would be a little longer being that they havent put any clocks up just yet idk when they will start that.

Since when have the ones at Times Square been working? Every time I use the 1/2/3 there the clocks are always off.
they are still doing test and work there sometimes they are on when i pass in the morning than in the evening there are off so being that they already have them online i still count it as on. it shouldnt be long bf they are on fully

now that isnt true abba,i was up there a few times and saw they are just about done with all that work with the tracks and signals at 180th and up too dyre ave, it shouldnt be long now until they have them all on, maybe the WPR line up too 241st would be a little longer being that they havent put any clocks up just yet idk when they will start that.

Ok then.Guess will see.

Taking the (7)<7> today, I noticed while waiting on the platform at Junction Blvd they have those clocks and announcements that are on the B Div- the ones that go like "Ladies and Gentlemen, the next Manhattan Bound (7) train is now arriving on the local track." and so on and so forth. I know that they are live at Junction Blvd and at 103 Street.

They also have those clocks at Court Sq (7)<7>, if I remember correctly.

So they finally got the boards on...last time I was there (about 2-3 weeks ago), only the announcements were on

I heard the same thing. I happened to walk past the station house and I saw it on and I was like "Finally!" lol

funny thing happened on the 1 train alot of clocks were displaying time and date in the morning in various stations (Almost all) and in the afternoon just about all of them (with the exceptions of 59th, times square and 79th street) were displaying the new red bullet signs with no number order on the clock.

funny thing happened on the 1 train alot of clocks were displaying time and date in the morning in various stations (Almost all) and in the afternoon just about all of them (with the exceptions of 59th, times square and 79th street) were displaying the new red bullet signs with no number order on the clock.

They were probobly updating from the old version to the newer one.

They were probobly updating from the old version to the newer one.
yea i saw that all over the place yea they are doing that i guess, i see more of them on the (2)(5) wpr line and i also saw alot of workers on the tracks, did anyone see 59th st today i was passing it lastnite and saw it on but not fully, is it on today

yea i saw that all over the place yea they are doing that i guess, i see more of them on the (2)(5) wpr line and i also saw alot of workers on the tracks, did anyone see 59th st today i was passing it lastnite and saw it on but not fully, is it on today

59th was not on today just displaying time and date, ill see again tomorrow

Random question: For clocks on the IRT Jerome (4), When trains randomly skip from Yankee Stadium to Burnside Av, the clocks at stops from 167 to 176 still announce the train as "There is a uptown (4) train to Woodlawn approaching the station" right? Or do they somehow get programmed otherwise? I only ask because the (4) is usually already at 161 when they decide to make it skip.

Random question: For clocks on the IRT Jerome (4), When trains randomly skip from Yankee Stadium to Burnside Av, the clocks at stops from 167 to 176 still announce the train as "There is a uptown (4) train to Woodlawn approaching the station" right? Or do they somehow get programmed otherwise? I only ask because the (4) is usually already at 161 when they decide to make it skip.
they most of the times program it so it doesnt show it at any station it bypasses

Archived