IRT Train Arrival Time Boards Discussion

R32 3348

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the most that i saw yea they was just doing work today on gunhill but its on too

Dyre showing minute predictions? Can you please get a video of that? Without ATS I don't think that's possible, unless the line is just so short that the standard block system like the B-div can be extrapolated to minutes without much error...

Dyre showing minute predictions? Can you please get a video of that? Without ATS I don't think that's possible, unless the line is just so short that the standard block system like the B-div can be extrapolated to minutes without much error...
i will when i get over there i know it had to be online when like a week ago i saw that they had the time at westfarns sq showing up to 15mins sb waits, bf it only showed 3 mins bc they did it at 180th st but now it shows more than 10 mins and thats how i knew the wpr line was coming on soon when i saw more time on the boards

Updating that list:

Stations WITHOUT clocks on lines that use the A Division radio channel:

• Dyre Avenue Line (5) 5 stations
  • Whitlock Ave (6)downtown only
  • Fulton St (2)(3)
  • Fulton St. (4)(5)

7.5 stations without clocks

Any update on Whitlock?

i had said all of the dyre ave line was on a week ago or more, i watched them for a few and they are 100% as good as all the of the lines ive been at. all of the 6 is on whitelock is working on the SB said as said, fulton on the 4 5 line is working fine and only on that side, there are putting up more clocks on the 2 3 and around the fulton st complex i cant say when they all will be on maybe a few weeks

NYCT is looking more like London now...(they got countdowns even on old lines with old equipment and old signals)

maybe so but that was the hole idea, to look like london lol and yea they did use old singles to use the countdown clocks but thats true in some other areas to that they didnt get to yet

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any clocks on the new half?

Nah, seen none:

The one on the now closed portion of Bleecker uptown is still going, in the dark, every time I pass by there.

Those are pending removal, i guess.

Updating that list:

Stations WITHOUT clocks on lines that use the A Division radio channel:

• Dyre Avenue Line (5) 5 stations
  • Whitlock Ave (6)downtown only
  • Fulton St (2)(3)
  • Fulton St. (4)(5)

7.5 stations without clocks

Any update on Whitlock?

i would say that this needs an update being that the dyre ave line is on and whitlock is on. the only stations left now is the fulton ave complex

• 1 month later...

Anybody know what's up with the 181 St uptown countdown clock? EVERY time I come through there, it has times listed which are totally off (last night my follower was 14-17 minutes behind me, with the next one 34-37) and there it said 5 min and 24 min. It must be programmed for a different station.....

• 1 month later...

i would say that this needs an update being that the dyre ave line is on and whitlock is on. the only stations left now is the fulton ave complex

i dont know why they still have the Dyre ave line as off, they have been working for over 7 months now. all the stations on that line is working fine,

Guest Lance

Are you talking about the list here or the one on the MTA's site? Because if you're talking about the one here, it's pretty much common knowledge that all the stations besides Fulton St and Cortlandt St are on line (both of which for obvious reasons).

Archived