Monopoly

EE Broadway Local

Loved the game. I have both Junior and American version. Sadly, the Regular monoplane is like a never end game, compared to Junior..

Use to play of course.

Ive also tried the PC version, way better! The New York Version :P

BoardwWalk and Go my fav!

Monopoly...

man, I had the car on lock... so much so that I spray-painted it gold & kept in it my drawer.... If I was playing monopoly on someone else's board, and they had the car, I didn't play.... lol...

I had like 5 different monopoly games over time... so I would pocket 1 or 2 of the get out of jail free cards, from the extra chance/comm. chest cards that I had left over (wastin my time tryna roll doubles... hah)... My favorite places to own/control were all the railroads (there was a chance card that tells you to move to the nearest RR... I'd rake in the bucks every time)... yeah, ppl. used to go crazy over getting boardwalk & park place - I wasn't one of em; you rarely landed on either those spots anyway throughout the game....

yep, UrbanFortitude... right on... you wanted to control the red, yellow (there's a comm. chest card that tells you to move to one of those properties IINM), and the green...

When I would play with family, I wouldn't resort to cheating tactics... when I'd play w/ friends, I had to resort to cheating... either way, Monopoly back in the day was a fun board game to play...

yep, UrbanFortitude... right on... you wanted to control the red, yellow (there's a comm. chest card that tells you to move to one of those properties IINM), and the green...

I never had problems grabbing those properties. My friends were always tryin to get Boardwalk and Park Place....and by the time they got around to lookin at other stuff i controlled most of the board. I loved it.

I never had problems grabbing those properties. My friends were always tryin to get Boardwalk and Park Place....and by the time they got around to lookin at other stuff i controlled most of the board. I loved it.

Yeah, I would just hold on to one of the blue spots for a bargaining chip to trade. Usually I'd get the orange, yellow or red areas. Once in a while I got all the greens, but also usually I'd have to trade properties to get control.

Lol, agreed with you Joe! Shake downs are teh best!

Ah, the memories. Monopoly was 1 of the games I never lose at. Instead of going after Park Place and Boardwalk, I always went after the cheaper spots (the purple and light blue ones). It pays off in the long run. My favorite piece was the wheelbarrel (idk if I spelled it right lol). In my greatest game ever, I was playing with my little brother & sister and I owned over half the board, including Park Place & Boardwalk. Altogether, I had 13 hotels :cool:

These are the versions I had...

-original

-junior

-deluxe edition (gold pieces & a locomotive game piece)

-yankees

-new york

-the one with the credit cars instead of cash

I think I have the same: the junior and regular versions. My favorite 'peices' were the battleship or the car.

I've played the online game a few times.

Reminds me, Love the car(Original) and the Space Shuttle!

For the Junior version, i wish theyd use real monopoly player pieces, instead they use the plastic cars in color

Archived