Ulmer Park

ciboii22

i was at avenue u and e 15th street and i jumped on the b3 and took it to ulmer . i went into the yard to get a bus and i caught these and then at the end of the day at 3 i parked the bus and then went home and i caught 5088 with a repaint . take a look . IMG00688.jpg . IMG00689.jpg . IMG00690.jpg . IMG00692.jpg . IMG00691.jpg . Enjoy them .

i was at avenue u and e 15th street and i jumped on the b3 and took it to ulmer . i went into the yard to get a bus and i caught these and then at the end of the day at 3 i parked the bus and then went home and i caught 5088 with a repaint . take a look

Hold on...you drove a bus?

Nice pics. BTW!

If you brought a bus into the yard why were you taking pictures from the outside of the gate? I call BS. you arent a shifter. Shifters are mostly senior guys who wouldnt waste their time taking pics of the buses they see and drive everyday.

and if you started out on the b3 on ave u & e15, why would you catch the 74 in coney island to go home? dude, get a life.

If you brought a bus into the yard why were you taking pictures from the outside of the gate? I call BS. you arent a shifter. Shifters are mostly senior guys who wouldnt waste their time taking pics of the buses they see and drive everyday.

hold up . who you think you yelling at . i aint saying nothing with you . if you want to talk about something then pm me . and that description writing was my cousin because i had an emergency at my cousins house and he went into my account and he really dont know what he doing so dont come off at me like that .

• 1 month later...

Archived