0055 at JFK Depot

JubaionBx12+SBS

Breaking NEWS!!! 2009 NovaBus LFS Demo Bus 0055 has now made its way to JFK Depot, according to TTMG Roster. This is the 40ft model MTA is testing for a possible order in the future, with the way MTAs budget is looking distant future. It is not a hybrid and I look forward to seeing this bus possibly on Q60.

Breaking NEWS!!! 2009 NovaBus LFS Demo Bus 0055 has now made its way to JFK Depot, according to TTMG Roster. This is the 40ft model MTA is testing for a possible order in the future, with the way MTAs budget is looking distant future. It is not a hybrid and I look forward to seeing this bus possibly on Q60.

yes its in the roster list but jfk depot is wack and boring . but depots are depots thats my opinion and the bus is ugly lol .

From the subchat thread, it may also go to Ulmer for testing too. I'm hoping to see it on the B6. Finally something other than just more O7s.

It will go to Ulmer Park, for another 30 day test there. (unless of course the MTA wants to change their minds)

Yeah, I'm hoping it goes to Ulmer. I'd like to ride it close to home than to go out of the way to Queens, etc.

I think I have rode one before for Disney's transit. But that was maybe 3-4 years ago.

PAUSE!!! Lol

nah but why a 2009? they aint upgrade their 2010 version yet?> idk

It will go to Ulmer Park, for another 30 day test there. (unless of course the MTA wants to change their minds)

no this bus isnt going to ulmer park not even for a test . i talked to the dispatcher i know him and he said nomore buses are coming in not until around july june and middle augest . thats it .

no this bus isnt going to ulmer park not even for a test . i talked to the dispatcher i know him and he said nomore buses are coming in not until around july june and middle augest . thats it .

mm, we'll see about that after it's done with it's 30 days at JFK.....

Dispatchers and depot personnel (ie. Bus Operators & workers) are last to know about these things before they actually happen....Gotta speak with the depot superintendents....

Archived