Which MTA buses do you want in your garage?

Bx41 Wakefield

Choose two buses in order of importance that you would love to have in your garage someday. You can also choose the engine associated with your bus if the bus had multiple engines. If you choose an RTS, specify GMC, TMC, or NovaBus. If you feel you need to add a third bus, by all means add it to the list.

1. Orion V particularly from the 400 series batch

2. New Flyer D60HF

3. Orion V with original engine (Don't know which Detroit Diesel engine it was) that was in the 200 series buses.

Choose two buses in order of importance that you would love to have in your garage someday. You can also choose the engine associated with your bus if the bus had multiple engines. If you choose an RTS, specify GMC, TMC, or NovaBus. If you feel you need to add a third bus, by all means add it to the list.

MCI D4500- a large and comfortable bus

Orion V CNG- an environmentally friendly bus with a comfortable ride. It makes the coolest noise when it accelerates.

Can I combine my 2 buses into 1 super bus cuz they're technically the same model but 2 different specs...an RTS with a Cummins M11E engine (from Fresh Pond) and a ZF HP592C transmission (from Ulmer Pk) that's my dream bus right there :drool: lmao...

...and my 2nd bus would be an Orion VII NG CNG

1. Ex-PBL TMC RTS 1994

Me and you both Eman!

Make that three of us. :)

As for me, the second bus would be a TMC RTS-06 CNG. They were great rides, and I LOVE the loud, low roar of the engine.

If I had to choose a third, it'd be a TMC RTS-06 8600 series, and a fourth being a 8400-8500 series TMC RTS.

Can I combine my 2 buses into 1 super bus cuz they're technically the same model but 2 different specs...an RTS with a Cummins M11E engine (from Fresh Pond) and a ZF HP592C transmission (from Ulmer Pk) that's my dream bus right there :drool: lmao...

...and my 2nd bus would be an Orion VII NG CNG

me and you both lol .

RTS 04, 06, NOVA, Millenium (All)

All Metro Flexibles

All Orion V's, VI's, VII's, VII NG's

NABI (BeeLine Low Floors)

New Flyer C40LF's

New Flyer D60HF Artics

All NOVA's

All MCI Classics

Designlines (1300 Series)

MCI Coaches (1800 series and up, even the newer 2200 series)

Let's have some NovaBus RTS's 5075-5124 from Ulmer Park (50 buses), Some Orion 05 CNGs from Jackie Gleason (gimme all 30), College Point (30 buses?) and the Suburban seating 05s out of Spring Creek (gimme all of those too lol). Let's have some Designline buses (30 a good number?). And then I would like 30 of the Gillig buses that the CDTA runs up here in Albany. Boy those things are nice rides. I'll take 10 New Flyer C40LF's as well including 915. Absolutely NO Orion 07 OG's, but I'm open to one or two NG07's.

I feel like this is an expansion draft of bus depots, but it was fun to think about. lol

RTS 04, 06, NOVA, Millenium (All)

All Metro Flexibles

All Orion V's, VI's, VII's, VII NG's

NABI (BeeLine Low Floors)

New Flyer C40LF's

New Flyer D60HF Artics

All NOVA's

All MCI Classics

Designlines (1300 Series)

MCI Coaches (1800 series and up, even the newer 2200 series)

1. Orion 5 (CNG, with Detroit engine)

2. RTS (any version)

3. Orion 6

4. Orion 7 1st generation (CNG)

5. MCI D4500CT

Let's have some NovaBus RTS's 5075-5124 from Ulmer Park (50 buses), Some Orion 05 CNGs from Jackie Gleason (gimme all 30), College Point (30 buses?) and the Suburban seating 05s out of Spring Creek (gimme all of those too lol). Let's have some Designline buses (30 a good number?). And then I would like 30 of the Gillig buses that the CDTA runs up here in Albany. Boy those things are nice rides. I'll take 10 New Flyer C40LF's as well including 915. Absolutely NO Orion 07 OG's, but I'm open to one or two NG07's.

I feel like this is an expansion draft of bus depots, but it was fun to think about. lol

Guys I meant personal garage, not personal bus depot, lol!

• 2 weeks later...
1. LFSA & LFS

2. Designline

Hey I didn't know we could have more than 2 lol.

I wish JAM had about 20 of every (MTA) bus.

20 LFSAs

20 LFSs

20 D60HFs

20 NGs

20 OGs

20 C40LFs

20 RTSs

30 O5s (including exBL & exWMATA as well as 10 CNGs)

20 Designlines

10 Olde buses (Flxbles, Fishbowls, old MCIs, etc.)

That adds up to 200 buses which JAM usually has.

Archived