Ulmer Park Pt2 .

ciboii22

Nice!

thanks alot :P

They let you move buses?

thanks alot :) and yes they have people called shifters they put on the safety vests and they move the buses like when ever a bus needs to pull out and be brought to the yard i do that . like they park them and direct them and tell them to go around back or pull in .

Another nice photos set from Ulmer Park, :tup: :)!
thanks alot ;) .

thanks alot :P and yes they have people called shifters they put on the safety vests and they move the buses like when ever a bus needs to pull out and be brought to the yard i do that . like they park them and direct them and tell them to go around back or pull in .

You have a license?

thanks alot :P and yes they have people called shifters they put on the safety vests and they move the buses like when ever a bus needs to pull out and be brought to the yard i do that . like they park them and direct them and tell them to go around back or pull in .

thanks alot :) .

Yeah.....right......you need a license for that....and you dont even work for the MTA, havent driven a bus or have a bus operator's license so you are not a shifter....

no i accidentley put 15 im 35 and i dont know how to change the age . and yes theres a b.o license .

Ummm...IIRC, I saw a pic of you on your profile, and you are NOT 35 in that pic...

Allow me to add onto that.

Apparently, a bus operator who's also part of this forum named CPBO has met this person before. I met CPBO for the first time during the N train shuttle bus G.O. You are DEFINITELY not 35 years old, after his description of you.

Apparently, a bus operator who's also part of this forum named CPBO has met this person before. I met CPBO for the first time during the N train shuttle bus G.O. You are DEFINITELY not 35 years old, after his description of you.

well if cpbo hasnt met me then he dont know me .

well if cpbo hasnt met me then he dont know me .

*sigh*

2273874.png

You're not bs'ing anyone. Just by the way you post - nope.

Yeah,no way in hell you are a shifter.

Look my cousins went into my account and typed this by accident and they didn't know what they were doing so sorry about that . They don't know anything about mta . And I am only 15 . Sorry guys .

• 1 month later...

Archived