Best Parking Spots For Subway Trains In Queens

67thAve

I wouldn't dream about parking at 67th Ave because:

1) No express service at that station

2) Too many apartment buildings in the area. Apartments = bad parking.

One can park at 179 and Continental if one doesn't mind walking a little bit and parking 3-5 blocks from the station. Citi Field commuter parking is also available for $4 per day.

I wouldn't park at Briarwood-Van Wyck. Too many break-ins there.

I wouldn't dream about parking at 67th Ave because:

1) No express service at that station

2) Too many apartment buildings in the area. Apartments = bad parking.

One can park at 179 and Continental if one doesn't mind walking a little bit and parking 3-5 blocks from the station. Citi Field commuter parking is also available for $4 per day.

I live in Briarwood there used to be a lot of break ins no more maybe you noticed there is a precinct inside the station now and many police officers park their personal vehicles in Briarwood now. There are always police cruisers patrolling the neighborhood 24/7 I get out the train station sometime 2 or 3 in the morning and there are police patrolling.

The problem of searching for somewhere to park to use mass transit results in a high probability of your car being broken in to...thanks to the wonders of "mass transit".

Funny, ain't it?

I live in Briarwood there used to be a lot of break ins no more maybe you noticed there is a precinct inside the station now and many police officers park their personal vehicles in Briarwood now. There are always police cruisers patrolling the neighborhood 24/7 I get out the train station sometime 2 or 3 in the morning and there are police patrolling.

I know two people who live in Briarwood, both have had their cars broken into within the past six months. There are still many times that I'll see broken glass on the ground where a break-in occurred.

And that transit precinct has been there for quite a long time, it never stopped the thieves before.

I know two people who live in Briarwood, both have had their cars broken into within the past six months. There are still many times that I'll see broken glass on the ground where a break-in occurred.

And that transit precinct has been there for quite a long time, it never stopped the thieves before.

Well you show me a neighborhood in the city that doesn't have car thiefs and your two friends who had their car stolen did it happen near the train station or in a residential part of Briarwood

Well you show me a neighborhood in the city that doesn't have car thiefs and your two friends who had their car stolen did it happen near the train station or in a residential part of Briarwood

They live west of Main St where all the apartment buildings are.

its just not practical to do that unless you live in Eastern Queens, even then, theres Express Buses and such that take you to Manhattan. For the amount of money in gas someones gunna spend driving to NYC just to hop on the subway, its probably cheaper to just take the LIRR.

Archived