Brooklyn Mini Busfan Trip

Today I was in Midwood taking pics when I noticed that the majority of B103's were Orion V CNG Suburbans. With that in mind, I'm planning on riding it on February 16th. I don't have a specific time in mind, but it would be in the afternoon (2:30 PM-ish). I'll take it to Flatbush Junction and then take the B41 to Veterans Avenue. I'll take some BM1 pics before returning to the city.

Tentative Itinerary:

B103 from Downtown Brooklyn to Flatbush Junction (Flatbush/Nostrand)

20 minute break to take pics

B41 to Veterans Avenue

10-15 minute photo stop

Return to city

Anyone want to join me? The trip will take place on February 16 around 2:30 PM

Today I was in Midwood taking pics when I noticed that the majority of B103's were Orion V CNG Suburbans. With that in mind, I'm planning on riding it on February 16th. I don't have a specific time in mind, but it would be in the afternoon (2:30 PM-ish). I'll take it to Flatbush Junction and then take the B41 to Veterans Avenue. I'll take some BM1 pics before returning to the city.

Tentative Itinerary:

B41 to Veterans Avenue

10-15 minute photo stop

Return to city

Just because you saw a majority of O5s at that time doesn't mean you'll get as many O5s on another day. As someone who is at the Junction fairly often, there's a good number of hybrids on the B103 as well.

B41s, I would say are maybe 50-50 RTS and O7 NGs.

I have to be in the Bronx that morning for a job interview so I'm going to be near the Lexington Avenue line. Just to entice more people to join, I'll add a new leg to the trip: the trip will start at 42nd Street on the (4)(5)(6). We'll take the (4) or (5) to Borough Hall, then the B103, and then the B41 to Veterans Avenue.

The trip is most likely taking place. However, since I'm not one of the "popular" members, no one besides Megabus wants to join. Oh well. We'll have fun.

These are your comments - - personally if I have time I would join you on any trip (assuming I didn't work that day) but you need to please chill out with the "popularity" issue. Everyone is treated on the same page and no one is a celebrity.

These are your comments - - personally if I have time I would join you on any trip (assuming I didn't work that day) but you need to please chill out with the "popularity" issue. Everyone is treated on the same page and no one is a celebrity.

You said it, NPD.

Tentative Itinerary:

B41 to Veterans Avenue

10-15 minute photo stop

Return to city

Why not a Q35 ride out to Rock Park then take the (S) ====>(A) back to the city.

Archived