Person Commits Suicide At 33 St

Fresh Pond

Ok, like 15 mins ago after getting off work, me & my co-worker was walking to the 33 St station. When we got there, there was a crowd of people leaving the station and paramedics & cops everywhere. As we got to the station, we was told that there isn't no train service cuz someone committed suicide (I guess he/she jumped in front of the (6) train) on the uptown side and that there's no service in both directions cuz of it. I just got the notification on twitter and it verified it.

"there isn't no train service"..........double negative, which means there is train service

I was on the (6) yesterday. It was a 12-9. I almost had one myself at 149st. Some jackass person (either homeless, druggie, drunk, or just plain stupid and ugly), was trying to get back up on the platform as I was barreling into that station S/B. No one waved at me, which makes my assumption they crossed the tracks. If they were to go off the platform, I would like to give the others who would have saw the person go down, the benefit that they would have waved for me to stop. I just saw a black shadow, which looked like a blowing plastic bag, they seen it was a person, who started to get back up on the platform. I did stop part way into the station, asked them what were they doing on the roadbed, notified control, and gave control a description of the idiot. They didn't answer my question, but kept walking towards the exit..........

Some commit suicide, some just do stupid things that they shouldn't do..........

I was on the (6) yesterday. It was a 12-9. I almost had one myself at 149st. Some jackass person (either homeless, druggie, drunk, or just plain stupid and ugly), was trying to get back up on the platform as I was barreling into that station S/B. No one waved at me, which makes my assumption they crossed the tracks. If they were to go off the platform, I would like to give the others who would have saw the person go down, the benefit that they would have waved for me to stop. I just saw a black shadow, which looked like a blowing plastic bag, they seen it was a person, who started to get back up on the platform. I did stop part way into the station, asked them what were they doing on the roadbed, notified control, and gave control a description of the idiot. They didn't answer my question, but kept walking towards the exit..........

Some commit suicide, some just do stupid things that they shouldn't do..........

My condolences... I'm just glad you did not have to go through all the BS that goes along with a 12-9.

My condolences... I'm just glad you did not have to go through all the BS that goes along with a 12-9.

Unless it is a child, or teenager, or fellow employee, it wouldn't bother me much. I'll come up clean, give a statement, and get my 3 days off (hopefully they come before my RDO's)............

Unless it is a child, or teenager, or fellow employee, it wouldn't bother me much. I'll come up clean, give a statement, and get my 3 days off (hopefully they come before my RDO's)............

Egh, it would still make for a shitty day.

Well you still have to go to a TA clinic to piss in the cup. If it's anything like a regular doctors office, your there for ever.

You can get in and out of there in no time. We just tend to drag it out, with reasons why we drag it out........

Thank god that idiot didnt get hit

It was one of my classmates that had the 12-9 at 33rd st. Allegedly the person saw the train, and laid across the tracks. The T/O threw the train into emergency, but 400tons don't stop to easily. He felt a bump under the train, checked, person was cut in half, and part of their arm was cut off also........

Hope my classmate is alright, and if I had his number I would call to see how they are doing. Found out from another classmate today, that it was our classmate.........

Archived