Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Even With Service Cuts, MTA Still Faces $400M Gap

mark1447

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not hi-jack without the help of you and w8Hou who are also hi-jackers and think of yourselves as smarty-pants. I do not hi-jack threads, and never will want to.

Huh? I believe you guys should get locked-up in a tech center and get taught to use the PM Box...

I see that you are off your meds, again.

I HIGHLY suggest that you admit yourself to Bellevue while you still can. You need all the help that you can get.

And a side note: STOP HIJACKING THREADS!!!!!!

Thanks for noticing a fantasy side of me, I'll admit myself into the MNR Hudson Line traveling north-south constantly, now lets be friendly shall we, :P!

And on a side note: I am against Al-Qaeda, fantasy again, ha!

***Anyone who replies to my post from now on is purely BSing***

...uh...wth are you talking about dude? your gonna get this thread deleted and started over...watch...

...uh...wth are you talking about dude? your gonna get this thread deleted and started over...watch...

See, I told you!

He ruins every thread he partakes of.

See, I told you!

He ruins every thread he partakes of.

I can see that, wow.

Not trying to sound like a mod or anything in any way but guys come on cut the childish crap, this thread is about SERVICE CUTS, not any random petty beefs you guys got with eachother. I can understand AWWang is an idiot but damn. Cyber-bullying ain't cool it doesn't help anybody in any way...so yea

I can see that, wow.

Not trying to sound like a mod or anything in any way but guys come on cut the childish crap, this thread is about SERVICE CUTS, not any random petty beefs you guys got with eachother. I can understand AWWang is an idiot but damn. Cyber-bullying ain't cool it doesn't help anybody in any way...so yea

Personally I don't have a beef with the guy. He just needs to stop acting like a pseudo-mod like GC has said before. I'm not the only one who has confronted him about his behavior, other people have too.

Including a few photo threads.

Yup.

Personally I don't have a beef with the guy. He just needs to stop acting like a pseudo-mod like GC has said before. I'm not the only one who has confronted him about his behavior, other people have too.

Yup.

k so I can kinda understand it...that and he just makes no sense lol.

k so I can kinda understand it...that and he just makes no sense lol.

LOL!

Now, back to topic:

It's ridiculous that the MTA is crying "wolf" continuously and continuously. I came a cross a thread on SubChat that stated that there would be some Orion 7 NG coming from Jamaica to Staten Island's Castleton, displacing some Orion 5s to Casey Stengal, displacing the 1995 Orion 5s from Casey Stengel to scrap. And guess how much bus drivers are getting paid to do these moves? $40/hour, in overtime too!!!

This is why the MTA is in the hole that they are: they need to learn to spend better. The money's there, believe me. They just don't know what they're doing with it. Not to mention that it would make more sense to send the buses from Jamaica to Casey Stengel, eliminating the maze of so many moves.

LOL!

Now, back to topic:

It's ridiculous that the MTA is crying "wolf" continuously and continuously. I came a cross a thread on SubChat that stated that there would be some Orion 7 NG coming from Jamaica to Staten Island's Castleton, displacing some Orion 5s to Casey Stengal, displacing the 1995 Orion 5s from Casey Stengel to scrap. And guess how much bus drivers are getting paid to do these moves? $40/hour, in overtime too!!!

This is why the MTA is in the hole that they are: they need to learn to spend better. The money's there, believe me. They just don't know what they're doing with it. Not to mention that it would make more sense to send the buses from Jamaica to Casey Stengel, eliminating the maze of so many moves.

Exactly...the TA seems to spend money like children without a care in the world...

Exactly...the TA seems to spend money like children without a care in the world...

Yep.

As I already said, give 9/10 of the managers this:

fortune-cookie-youre-fired-message.jpg

LOL!

As I already said, give 9/10 of the managers this:

fortune-cookie-youre-fired-message.jpg

LOL @ the thread especially that dumba... ...nevermind

No, fired the high pay upper management people who makes terrible decisions.

Ugh, it is a sad thing Americans lost their sense of humour, :(.

Will you cut this foreign BS? If you live here, you are an American. If not, keep your stupid comments about Americans to yourself. And it is not losing our "sense of humor" just because we don't think you are funny. If you think it's so great in China go look at these pictures: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=chinese+pollution+pictures&aq=f&aqi=g1&oq=&fp=c26c79a56c95bda8

I do not hi-jack without the help of you and w8Hou who are also hi-jackers and think of yourselves as smarty-pants. I do not hi-jack threads, and never will want to.

No, you take threads that are about one thing, post something dumb, and make them about you or whatever nonsense you feel like babbling on about. That is otherwise known as hijacking a thread.

Huh? I believe you guys should get locked-up in a tech center and get taught to use the PM Box...

Stop asking people to PM you. No one is going to for no reason. And I know how to use the "PM Box" as you call it, very well, because there are a number of people here who have PM'd me and who I have PM'd, because I am actually interested enough in what they have to say...

No, you take threads that are about one thing, post something dumb, and make them about you or whatever nonsense you feel like babbling on about. That is otherwise known as hijacking a thread.

Good freakin' post!!!

Subwayguy, your talking to a a brick wall. This kid will never get it, last night me and someothers had it out with him.

Well I try. If he wants to continue being a brick wall, maybe some will see my posts, and yours and Joe's and lrg's and Dan0579's, and w8hou and think hmm maybe it's time this kid straightens up or gets out. who knows?

Well I try. If he wants to continue being a brick wall, maybe some will see my posts, and yours and Joe's and lrg's and Dan0579's, and w8hou and think hmm maybe it's time this kid straightens up or gets out. who knows?

Heh, the most we can do is hope for the best *keeps fingers crossed*.

Come ON GUYS, Why do we have to fight and lead to a Locked topic?!

Use the PM SYSTEM, not argue. The more you argue, the more the site goes down like it is. Which would decrease newbies from registering..

If you guys have an issue with Megabus or he has an issue with one of you, PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Lets get back on topic with the (MTA)!

Anyways. I wonder if removing Free fare for students and having them pay half fare as with the Disablity people and Senior Citizens would do, instead of making them pay $2.25+ for a subway ride.

Archived