Even With Service Cuts, MTA Still Faces $400M Gap

mark1447

Come ON GUYS, Why do we have to fight and lead to a Locked topic?!

Use the PM SYSTEM, not argue. The more you argue, the more the site goes down like it is. Which would decrease newbies from registering..

If you guys have an issue with Megabus or he has an issue with one of you, PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Don't start sounding like him. If he wants people to use PMs thats on him.

Stop trying to act like your better then everyone else on here by trying to act like a Mod. None of this concerns you so you should keep your nose out of it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL!

Now, back to topic:

It's ridiculous that the MTA is crying "wolf" continuously and continuously. I came a cross a thread on SubChat that stated that there would be some Orion 7 NG coming from Jamaica to Staten Island's Castleton, displacing some Orion 5s to Casey Stengal, displacing the 1995 Orion 5s from Casey Stengel to scrap. And guess how much bus drivers are getting paid to do these moves? $40/hour, in overtime too!!!

This is why the MTA is in the hole that they are: they need to learn to spend better. The money's there, believe me. They just don't know what they're doing with it. Not to mention that it would make more sense to send the buses from Jamaica to Casey Stengel, eliminating the maze of so many moves.

I agree. They are adding extra milage just to move the buses around. If it was interborough, fine, but not if it is a 3 borough trip.

Also the whole 'balance the fleet age' thing is a waste. I mean I don't think Ulmer was ready for the ZF RTSs. Those buses were displaced from Flatbush because they got the NGs.

Don't start sounding like him. If he wants people to use PMs thats on him.

Stop trying to act like your better then everyone else on here by trying to act like a Mod. None of this concerns you so you should keep your nose out of it.

Here we go, another childish act/

Im not trying to be a mod so zip it Mister.

If people keep arguing for something pointless then new users are going to see what ever is here and say.. Oh this site has a lot of people argung and blah blah blah.

Then they leave, and find another place..

And no im not acting like him nor i want to be anyone, i just dont want a site to fall apart because of a member..

And im not trying to act like im better, unlike you as always!

You want to argue then pm me, and not make more problems!

I agree. They are adding extra milage just to move the buses around. If it was interborough, fine, but not if it is a 3 borough trip.

Also the whole 'balance the fleet age' thing is a waste. I mean I don't think Ulmer was ready for the ZF RTSs. Those buses were displaced from Flatbush because they got the NGs.

Buses? I thought this was the subway section.

Here we go, another childish act/

Im not trying to be a mod so zip it Mister.

If people keep arguing for something pointless then new users are going to see what ever is here and say.. Oh this site has a lot of people argung and blah blah blah.

Then they leave, and find another place..

And no im not acting like him nor i want to be anyone, i just dont want a site to fall apart because of a member..

And im not trying to act like im better, unlike you as always Matted!

You want to argue then pm me, and not make more problems!

pwned-facekick.jpg

pwned-facekick.jpg

***When the thanks button is not here for me I click an imaginary thanks :tup: button, :(!***

I should have a thank button since everyone does. But hey its the truth..

We need to stop acting like childrens and act like men if your men and woman if your woman!

Another usless comment.

Yep here goes one too! (not lrgs/megabus)

I was watching NY1 tonight and someone called in saying that the MTA should get rid of the single fare. I think that this would be a good idea, have people pay for both the subway and bus individualy instead of being able to go from one to the other.

Buses? I thought this was the subway section.

Lol, well it is sorta related to the budget thing. Plus with the hijacking here, I don't think this is much of a detraction :(

I was watching NY1 tonight and someone called in saying that the MTA should get rid of the single fare. I think that this would be a good idea, have people pay for both the subway and bus individualy instead of being able to go from one to the other.

Hem, I'm not so sure I want the separate fares for subways and buses. But I think maybe there should be a distance based fare system. The main problem would be to make the turnstiles allow riders to swipe out.

I agree! [Would've given him a thanks if it was showing].

Harry must be hidden. The Mod was removed i guess since no one has it. I think its going to be restored to those who "deserve" it like before, which sucks:tdown:.. Oh well

Anyways as i stated before..

Anyways. I wonder if removing Free fare for students and having them pay half fare as with the Disablity people and Senior Citizens would do, instead of making them pay $2.25+ for a subway ride.

is it possible any1?

Great, so two fare zones get screwed over again. It's bad enough that people want to get rid of the express bus. Now this.

Huh? I do not understand what in the world you are saying? Ending 2 fare zone? Ending Metro-Cards?

They should have never put free transfers or extra rides on metro cards. You should pay for what you use, if you use the bus you pay for it. If you use the bus and the subway you pay for both, no free rides.

He's a wannabe Weinberg! LOL

The way I see it, even if people don't agree with what I say, I try to show some justification for my opinion. This guy on the other hand can't seem to do that or even try to see the other side of the argument. It's his way or the high way no matter what.

Archived