Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

New Thanked Counter

Tonight I noticed we have a new Thanked Counter in our Statistics Box (right under our Referrals) on our posts that informs us how many times we've been thanked and how many post the thanks cover.

An interesting new feature. Thanks.

I dson't understand how this works

Now everyone can thank. And before someone asks, there are no points given with a thanks click. This is the first time I'm running it like this so lets see how it works out. Hopefully it'll cut down on some posts here and there.

Now everyone can thank. And before someone asks, there are no points given with a thanks click. This is the first time I'm running it like this so lets see how it works out. Hopefully it'll cut down on some posts here and there.

Excellent points. :tup: And just what I was thinking as well.

Yes but i dont see the Thank Modification anymore on no ones post, except the "THANKED x times in x posts" in the small Stats on the right of posts.

Of course its a good idea for everyone as long as it doesn't gets abused, but its what ever the webmaster prefers =)!

Archived