207th R46 in Service

R32 3838

It could be that theyve completed the 46 transfers to pitkin and now its 207th's turn. Every 46 was not gonna go to Pitkin.

Exactly, I am just correcting him. He is saying that their were R46s in 207th Yard before this one.

They have been on the (A) since late February but this is the first time that a R46 set is stored at the 207th yard. They are usually stored at Pitkin.

I always thought that set was stored at 207th. Oh well, I was wrong. Thanks for the correction. (and the new info by the way :P)

Still don't mean nothing to me. I say it's nothing 'till something happens

It could be that theyve completed the 46 transfers to pitkin and now its 207th's turn. Every 46 was not gonna go to Pitkin.

The R46 transfer to Pitkin had already been finished by June 2009, since that move was done to retire the slants. Initially they were supposed to send R46s to 207th Sst. yard to retire the R32s but that's changed since the recent situation with the R44s. We will see what happens.

There are about 5-7 Trainsets that are at 207th st Yard 1 of those Trainsets are in service already and they came from Jamaica, That Means something and I won't put it online because I already Know what its replacing but like I said I won't say it.

There are about 5-7 Trainsets that are at 207th st Yard 1 of those Trainsets are in service already and they came from Jamaica, That Means something and I won't put it online because I already Know what its replacing but like I said I won't say it.

If your not going to say, then don't post anything at all.

True, But I just like doing that just to make people think, I already know what's going to happen, I like to let people think, But most of the Railfans don't understand what's really happening, Like I said to everybody ESPECIALY Trainsit Groups, An MTA Worker, T/O,C/R or supt. is not going to tell everybody what's going on, I don't even Say anything but its obvious what that R46 is replacing.

It's because people don't know how to use common sense, or logic, in this matter. I know exactly what is being conveyed.

No People are just Plain Stupid, But I can't wait until Next Weekend.

And thats why you had a 22 or so page long thread on the R44s. People just go on and on about what they don't know and it just gets stupid. As for whats going on, it's old news I heard about the decision about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

And thats why you had a 22 or so page long thread on the R44s. People just go on and on about what they don't know and it just gets stupid. As for whats going on, it's old news I heard about the decision about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I already Know, I just do this for fun, and I did not start that thread, someonelse did.

I already Know, I just do this for fun, and I did not start that thread, someonelse did.

Where did I say you did? I only said that mindless speculating from people who have not worked on rail equipment or even seen an R44 from a pit led to 22 pages of garbage.

Furthermore, it is worthwhile to note that while they are not assigned there now, the R46 fleet assigned to the A line has always been stored at 207. Car class really isn't taken into consideration when trains are pulled after the rush hour and stored.

If the R46s which were at 207 are now running in A line service, I would suspect that such is indicative of those cars being transferred to pitkin instead of 207 getting R46s.

Furthermore, it is worthwhile to note that while they are not assigned there now, the R46 fleet assigned to the A line has always been stored at 207. Car class really isn't taken into consideration when trains are pulled after the rush hour and stored.

If the R46s which were at 207 are now running in A line service, I would suspect that such is indicative of those cars being transferred to pitkin instead of 207 getting R46s.

Your posts sound similar to that of Vacuum Tube on SubChat.

Archived