207th R46 in Service

R32 3838

Not at all. Art actually posts good info unlike many others on here and Subchat. Get your facts straight before you make stupid accusations.

All I said was that he sounds similar to someone else. Stop jumping the gun all the time.

All I said was that he sounds similar to someone else. Stop jumping the gun all the time.

In no way am I jumping any gun. All I am saying is that you must be reading something else then what I am. Take it easy, its not big deal kid. It's only the internet.

Hey, this thread is providing a bit of excitement for me, so I'ma roll with it. I'm gonna assume--and I hope I'm right--that the R46's at 207th St. means that the R32s are being retired. I'm thinking that if the 44's were undergoing an early retirement then more 46's would go to Pitkin, displacing 44's to 207th for reefing. I want to see the (C) go full length. I also want to see a 44 or 46 on that route; something new. I've seen how people have to run for a train when stairways are at the ends of a station. It's potentially dangerous (not that that's solely on the MTA; rushing's never good), and can cause significant delays. And since we don't have facts, we can speculate with the information that's given. Why do the majority trip off that? This forum would be boring if everyone just waited for end results to come out. Might as well make it MTA news or something. ZZZzzzz...

R32 3838, unless you have detailed information that these cars are maintianed there, in the inspection shop, they are not 207th cars.

THANK YOU!

Like I said before, provide me with some evidence of such accusations, and then I will know it's true.

Just becuase they saw them come from the yard on there doesn't mean they are 207th's. they can lay over there all they want, but they are still Pitkin cars. R32 3838, unless you have detailed information that these cars are maintianed there, in the inspection shop, they are not 207th cars.

I Know That, They are going to Pitkin anyway But Before this R44 Mishap They were supoosed to be at 207th st, Those R46's were stored there, And yes I already Know that a bunch of R46's are stored right in 207th st yard. That R46 that was on the (A) 5896 Replaced an R44, I just wanted to see how many idiots would get it, Damn I did not Know how some of you railfans did not get that. That was so damn easy.

Just becuase they saw them come from the yard on there doesn't mean they are 207th's. they can lay over there all they want, but they are still Pitkin cars. R32 3838, unless you have detailed information that these cars are maintianed there, in the inspection shop, they are not 207th cars.

+1! But who knows if its for extra service or for SMS. Tho idk if SMS is done there or only CIY?

I Know That, They are going to Pitkin anyway But Before this R44 Mishap They were supoosed to be at 207th st, Those R46's were stored there, And yes I already Know that a bunch of R46's are stored right in 207th st yard. That R46 that was on the (A) 5896 Replaced an R44, I just wanted to see how many idiots would get it, Damn I did not Know how some of you railfans did not get that. That was so damn easy.

Probably because they're too busy foaming over R160s, despite the fact they're entering their fifth year in service?

Probably because they're too busy foaming over R160s, despite the fact they're entering their fifth year in service?

Who really cares, let them do what they want, I don't think it really matters at all. It's just a train.

Archived