Clean Your Balls with Axe

LRG

Sorry if the title seems crude, but the video is NOT what you guys think! LOL

[/url]

Enjoy!

LMFAO, you know you pulled a hilarious stunt by using that title (something I would do). That was funny, as my mind wandered into Dirtyville USA.........

They both could wash my balls with AXE, and play with them after they finish cleaning them. They we could go for a round to see if I can shoot a hole in one.........

For an 11 year-old, no comment...

I know you 11 year old have tainted, dirty little minds to, lol..........

That video was as funny as a dental visit. Then again, AXE's target audience is the under-25 crowd.

I mean, I didn't even crack a smile.:P Nothing against Lrg, but I cannot believe that Axe paid for that drivel. The execs oughta clean their balls with an axe.

LMFAO, you know you pulled a hilarious stunt by using that title (something I would do). That was funny, as my mind wandered into Dirtyville USA.........

They both could wash my balls with AXE, and play with them after they finish cleaning them. They we could go for a round to see if I can shoot a hole in one.........

I know you 11 year old have tainted, dirty little minds to, lol..........

Yeah...I found this over on SubChat and thought I'd post it over here.

That video was as funny as a dental visit. Then again, AXE's target audience is the under-25 crowd.

I mean, I didn't even crack a smile.:P Nothing against Lrg, but I cannot believe that Axe paid for that drivel. The execs oughta clean their balls with an axe.

It's all good, some jokes are not made for some people. No hard feelings whatsoever :cool:

By they way you sound, I'm surprised you wouldn't want them to chop theirs off, with an Ax.........

Archived