No South Jersey Bus Service, Feb. 6, 2010

Pablo M 201

I was suprised to see the 67 shown on Fox 5, guess where it was? Stuck in the snow at Ocean County Mall (which was closed).

They also showed the 139 running, though I have my doubts if its going all the way to Lakewood.

Hopefully things will be running by tomorrow morning, 'cause I want to check out the snow! We got nothing up here on Long Island.

I was suprised to see the 67 shown on Fox 5, guess where it was? Stuck in the snow at Ocean County Mall (which was closed).

They also showed the 139 running, though I have my doubts if its going all the way to Lakewood.

Hopefully things will be running by tomorrow morning, 'cause I want to check out the snow! We got nothing up here on Long Island.

The 139 seems running normal for now.

They did just suspend all service on the 137 though.

In addition to the South New Jersey routes Pablo listed local bus service in Monmouth County plus the #137 to/from Toms River has also been suspended by NJT.

Most service on the Monmouth county local routes end service early anyway so thats no big lost. Most routes have already ended service anyway, but the 832 and 836 run til about 11. They're main service is malls so thats not major lost really.

Most service on the Monmouth county local routes end service early anyway so thats no big lost. Most routes have already ended service anyway, but the 832 and 836 run til about 11. They're main service is malls so thats not major lost really.

In addition to NJ Transit south NJ service, SEPTA has cancelled all regional rail service until Tommorow Morning 2/7/10. Also most SEPTA Buses in the Philly region is also suspended. However the Market-Frankford and Broad St subway are running but with delays.

http://www.septa.org

Archived