What You Prefer On The F/V Lines? NTT,R46s or R32s

Daniel The Cool

What you prefer on the (F)/(V) Lines? NTT, R46s or R32s?

I say I prefer R46s and R32s on the (F)/(V) Lines for the following reasons.

1. I prefer R46s because its a smooth ride and I grew up riding the R46s on the (F)/(V) lines.

2. R32s has a great RFW And its also one of my favorite subway cars.

Now lets here your guys opinion and please no flame wars.

It doesn't really matter to me, as long as it gets me from point A to point B without getting delayed at point C. To me, its like all cars are the same. No matter what fancy things you put on it, it still has the same things: wheels, a frame, doors and seats.

What you prefer on the (F)/(V) Lines? NTT, R46s or R32s?

I say I prefer R46s and R32s on the (F)/(V) Lines for the following reasons.

1. I prefer R46s because its a smooth ride and I grew up riding the R46s on the (F)/(V) lines.

2. R32s has a great RFW And its also one of my favorite subway cars.

Now lets here your guys opinion and please no flame wars.

R32 !!

It doesn't really matter to me, as long as it gets me from point A to point B without getting delayed at point C. To me, its like all cars are the same. No matter what fancy things you put on it, it still has the same things: wheels, a frame, doors and seats.

If I were to take in what you said, then why should someone drive a Cadillac Escalade when they could trade it in for Toyota Echo? They both get you from point A to point B, and they have wheels, a frame, doors and seats.

Yeah right.

Now I'm not going to be particular about whether a 46 or a 160 arrives, I'm going to take the first train that comes. But if you ask me whether I prefer one over the other, then there's no doubt that I prefer the 46 both as a passenger and as an operator.

R32's and R46's, I can't Stand the R160's on the (F), I don't mind the (F) having the R160's but they are trying to put most of them on the (F), (F) riders get very angry when their R46 don't pop up, When An R160 pops up they get very upset, One Passenger whent to the dispacher and said WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE REGULAR (F) TRAIN!!!! (meaning an R46), That's how bad it is.

R32's and R46's, I can't Stand the R160's on the (F), I don't mind the (F) having the R160's but they are trying to put most of them on the (F), (F) riders get very angry when their R46 don't pop up, When An R160 pops up they get very upset, One Passenger whent to the dispacher and said WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE REGULAR (F) TRAIN!!!! (meaning an R46), That's how bad it is.

On a side note, (F) riders don't even like the R160s anyway.

Archived