What You Prefer On The F/V Lines? NTT,R46s or R32s

Daniel The Cool

On the contrary, a C/R from another transit forum conducted a survey out of 342 people and found that 70% favor the R160s. Yet another 20% don't care what the car is as long as the train gets them from point A to point B. For me personally, I would prefer an R46 as I feel that those cars along with the R44s have the best ride quality in the system.

The same survey was done a few months ago with either ~200 or ~400 people, when the (F) was half R46 and half R160, and the results were that half the riders preferred the R46s while the other half preferred the R160.

Okay, thanks.

I disagree with that wholeheartedly, I live along the (F) line and there are A LOT of riders who like the R160s

Dude I have been Taking the (F) train my whole Life(19 Years), The (F) was primalry R46 for over 30 years, Don't get me wrong but (F) rider don't really care but very few do care, the R46's give you a nice smooth ride with bucket seating, Who Wants to sit in some French made seats from CI to 179, Those seats do hurt people Back's.

V line can have the R160, while the F line should have the R46s and some R32s for the front railfan window while on the EL Trackage at the Ditmas Junction to Coney Island, so I'd for R32s on the F Line (plus the occasional R46s which I admitedly like especially that some front cab access doors RFWs are actually unblocked.......thus enabling me to see out front or if no blurry material I could even see the motorperson's dash including that Newtran-made Master Controller :-D

Dude I have been Taking the (F) train my whole Life(19 Years), The (F) was primalry R46 for over 30 years, Don't get me wrong but (F) rider don't really care but very few do care, the R46's give you a nice smooth ride with bucket seating, Who Wants to sit in some French made seats from CI to 179, Those seats do hurt people Back's.

The R160 seats are not french made.

Archived