Coach USA is funny at Elizabeth

Pablo M 201

Ya, uh, this sort made me laugh.

P1010815-1.jpg

I thought it was a sign of R&T going for the ONE buses next to put the Stagecoach scheme on those buses.

P1010816.jpg

But the back bumper killed it. So ya. Probably next time I see that bus, the bumpers will most likely be white if they're not lazy enough to do it.

Does Coach USA have any of the Blue-Birds it was given for these routes---or not enough?

The Blue Birds are for the 305 and 978. Now, during this time of the year, its suppose to be Blue Birds for the 981. But if they start using Blue Birds on the 981, then they're in for big trouble because the 981 picks up Red & $hit's slack on Pacific Ave to Grove Street. So its best to stick with the Novas. Drivers should take out the MCIs though on the 981.......(Remember that?)

Something like this would do.....

Olympia_MCI_31414.jpg

If I see something like that from my bus stop two blocks down from Pacific Ave on Communipaw, you know I'm going to be running. Or not if I'm at the stop for the 981 already since thats what I've been taking every morning except stadtbahn.......

Just one problem with that---if a wheelchair shows up waiting for the 981, that passenger is supposed to be able to board...and could easily call NJT to complain.

Ideally, NJT should take some of the R&T RTSs and rebrand them in the disco stripes (R&T used to have branded RTSs for the Airlink, which have now been sent to Monmouth (1262), Camden (1263, 1265), Atlantic (1266-7), and Salem (1264) counties).

Just one problem with that---if a wheelchair shows up waiting for the 981, that passenger is supposed to be able to board...and could easily call NJT to complain.

Ideally, NJT should take some of the R&T RTSs and rebrand them in the disco stripes (R&T used to have branded RTSs for the Airlink, which have now been sent to Monmouth (1262), Camden (1263, 1265), Atlantic (1266-7), and Salem (1264) counties).

True. Oh well, the Novas will have to do.

As for the branding, NJT should order them too. Just 4 ONE buses even though two is only needed for 981 service.

Archived