Command Bus Driver Allmost kicks some ***

Your an idiot ,Where did you get this vid cuz it seems to me you want A f n medal for putting this up

Don't you get it

Wrong context, he was just showing the vid to show how annoying the kids were towards the bus operator, and how pissed off he was towards them.

On a unrelated side-note, that GMC looked really damn good!

Wrong context, he was just showing the vid to show how annoying the kids were towards the bus operator, and how pissed off he was towards them.

On a unrelated side-note, that GMC looked really damn good!

(S)orry (S)hane but what are we to say when we see something like this ...yeehaww next time put some stank on it ...I'm sorry he should of stated this was very wrong and that the B/Op should not of got treated like that but he didn't .

(W)hat kind of A B/op are you putting this up to embarras that guy huh?

(W)e are like A (B)rotherhood and you are making this guy look like an idiot

so what you found this keep it to your self cuz I know if I put this up and it was you ,You would of been pissed right?

(W)hat kind of A B/op are you putting this up to embarras that guy huh?

(W)e are like A (B)rotherhood and you are making this guy look like an idiot

so what you found this keep it to your self cuz I know if I put this up and it was you ,You would of been pissed right?

im not going to start anything i only posted this video to show how liittle bastered kids are really.and that it is wrong to ever do anything like this to a B/O.next time dont watch video if all you will do is complain to me.save it.and no i could care less if it was me it would show that teenagers have no respect at all.oh yea if you have forgotten this is a forum you post stuff here.

im not going to start anything i only posted this video to show how liittle bastered kids are really.and that it is wrong to ever do anything like this to a B/O.next time dont watch video if all you will do is complain to me.save it.and no i could care less if it was me it would show that teenagers have no respect at all.oh yea if you have forgotten this is a forum you post stuff here.

if you forgot ,you are A B/op so complain to this I will and comming from Another bus op ,This is not funny and it is A waste ,So you should understand showing other people this kinda stuff gives them ideas so you should of thought this out and since you recognize that I post here then you should know your not the only bus op here..If you forgot

Maybe you wanna put up some bus ops getting beat up or spit on ,What kinda reaction do you want from that huh fellow bus op .

As much as we (E)ndure ,we shouldn't be <R>eminded of the shit we go through on a daily basis but I damn sure know you thought that one threw

if you forgot ,you are A B/op so complain to this I will and comming from Another bus op ,This is not funny and it is A waste ,So you should understand showing other people this kinda stuff gives them ideas so you should of thought this out and since you recognize that I post here then you should know your not the only bus op here..If you forgot

Maybe you wanna put up some bus ops getting beat up or spit on ,What kinda reaction do you want from that huh fellow bus op .

As much as we (E)ndure ,we shouldn't be <R>eminded of the shit we go through on a daily basis but I damn sure know you thought that one threw

well im going to end it here i was just showing a point kids have no respect.and i used to be with MTA in westfarms then i left for liberty lines transit i know its a pain in the butt but we put up with it. i see in no way how this video should bother anyone.and the type of reactions i want from this video are none i just want to show people the wrong people that are out there.its a daily life thing get with it allready.next time i redo the title so you see it before you click on it and start complaining on what i post.

well im going to end it here i was just showing a point kids have no respect.and i used to be with MTA in westfarms then i left for liberty lines transit i know its a pain in the butt but we put up with it. i see in no way how this video should bother anyone.and the type of reactions i want from this video are none i just want to show people the wrong people that are out there.its a daily life thing get with it allready.

Ok fellow bus op have a good one

Archived