3rd rail cut off/control question

mark1447

If you been paying attention i *dont* get into detail discussion about rail cars..

I come from the Mold "If ya really want to know so much about the job take the test"...

Just like i did in 2000!

Im not the only one (RTO Wise)here who thinks that way actually.

I see your one of those "Foamers" and "Know it alls" you've mentioned in other threads. 

Actually, I see other have jumped on you the same in other threads for adding comments to a thread that add nothing to it.

The Thread had to do with the 3rd Rail. Not RTO. So, in that case your right - It's not that useful - to you!

You fail to see while trying to belittle others that not only can this Forum be useful it is also for people interested in all things Transportation.

The Mold you speak has been known to me as the Mold for Morons. No one needs to take a test or do something for a living if they have a interest in it. 

I see your one of those "Foamers" and "Know it alls" you've mentioned in other threads. 

Actually, I see other have jumped on you the same in other threads for adding comments to a thread that add nothing to it.

The Thread had to do with the 3rd Rail. Not RTO. So, in that case your right - It's not that useful - to you!

You fail to see while trying to belittle others that not only can this Forum be useful it is also for people interested in all things Transportation.

The Mold you speak has been known to me as the Mold for Morons. No one needs to take a test or do something for a living if they have a interest in it. 

Hardly hardly... Please show me those comments that i have said in other threads...

Never claim to know it all 12 years down here  and still learning..

You Are just ASSuming like others but that Ok..

I like this someone trying to lecture me most amusing..

If you ask me you got yer knickers in a bunch when i spoke my mind to you well too bad.

Foamer Smh at you...

The Mold you speak has been known to me as the Mold for Morons. No one needs to take a test or do something for a living if they have a interest in it

Well Darius didn't have to take a test, he just did the job.  :)

Well Darius didn't have to take a test, he just did the job.  :)

That's because he had *Friends*  down here. Thinking he was just somebody who wanted to learn who showed him things gave Him Tools..

The Fallout from that Incident was serious nothing to smile or joke about.

I didn't get my knickers in any more of a bunch then you did.

Calling me "Track guy" numerous times then even going as low as to include a reference to my children. Then editing it all.

I'm proud to have started in Track a little over 20 years ago.

If I hit a nerve go see a Dr. Better yet, if you've nothing informative or constructive to add to a post or it doesn't interest you because it's not RTO then, again, just keep it moving :)

I didn't get my knickers in any more of a bunch then you did.

Nope you just think that i was laughing the whole time i posted i even shared this with my Other RTO folks on FB they all got  a laugh out of your post...

Calling me "Track guy" numerous times then even going as low as to include a reference to my children. Then editing it all. 

I'm proud to have started in Track a little over 20 years ago.

I Actually thought it was better not to call you  that since you work for thrid rail you just keep fixing those rails and clear up when i come by..

Looks like you totally *missed* that part about lecturing thats Ok though...

If I hit a nerve go see a Dr. Better yet, if you've nothing informative or constructive to add to a post or it doesn't interest you because it's not RTO then, again, just keep it moving  :) 

Ha ha ha Hilarious you amuse me ill tell you what though you just clear up when we come through and have proper flagging up hows that?

Ill post on what i please You dont have to respond  its ok though some folks cant help themselves i guess.

Too funny.. toooo funny...

I have to clear up.

Most of you sound your horn to late if at all anyway usually sleeping at the controls. Other then reading about them you know nothing else about them.

That why we hardly bother it, Ha Ha

Maybe when to got some time under your belt (Most T/O's have their stomachs hanging over it) you'd be home at this hour instead of in the crew room.

Face book??? I've been reading some of your posts. All you seem to do is attack people. Guess you were bullied growing up. I doubt you have many friends; Even on Face Book.

As for the Crew room I'm sure your just tolerated while others try to get they their shift.

By the way, there ain't much fixing going on anymore.

Not even with so called Fast Track.

The G.O.'s go off so late that by the time we get to the job site and set up whatever safety stuff needs setting up it leaves an hour to work. Same goes for Track dept.

So, like it was said on Hill Street Blues "...be carefull out there" youv'e no idea what your riding on.

I have to clear up.

Most of you sound your horn to late if at all anyway usually sleeping at the controls. Other then reading about them you know nothing else about them.

That why we hardly bother it, Ha Ha

Maybe when to got some time under your belt (Most T/O's have their stomachs hanging over it) you'd be home at this hour instead of in the crew room.

Ha ha ha  yep still at it a see huh?? Im sure im in better shape than you that's for sure. Maybe you should be out walking tracks instead of trying to  be strong here ill continue to laugh at you though...

Face book??? I've been reading some of your posts. All you seem to do is attack people. Guess you were bullied growing up. I doubt you have many friends; Even on Face Book.

As for the Crew room I'm sure your just tolerated while others try to get they their shift.

By the way, there ain't much fixing going on anymore.

Not even with so called Fast Track.

The G.O.'s go off so late that by the time we get to the job site and set up whatever safety stuff needs setting up it leaves an hour to work. Same goes for Track dept.

So, like it was said on Hill Street Blues "...be carefull out there" youv'e no idea what your riding on.

LMAOOOOOOOOO  just give it a rest now yer borderline comedy.. As for the friends part here is the the hilarious thing im friends with Several of the RTO folks who post here. As well as some of the ones who dont work for RTO (Have hung out with several of them) Opps.... So just stop it really you have no clue. :lol:  :lol:

How did this thread diverge from a question to a heated argument?

Matty Please this is nowhere near heated *sensitive* folks may think it is..

It s the  Internet i dont even take this guy serious, and if he dose not take me serious either i could care less...

1) because I refuse to back down

2) RTOMAN believes a post must be useful AND be of interest to him.

Back down?? Ha ha ha ha ha you are tooo funny..

You are the one who taking this serious when you should just *Stop*.

This is a message board only folks looking to draw attention to themselves take these places serious and it seems *Thats you*. 

All you gotta do is ignore me yet it its obvious you cant.. :lol:.

It's not that I can't ignore you. Why should I?

I've been reading through some of your posts. All pretty much the same. Rude and sarcastic.

I believe in an eye for a eye. That being said I'm your new biggest fan now :)

I'll follow you around and question the worthiness and validty of anything you post.

Tell and show anyone you want. If they get a laugh then they can thank me.

It's not that I can't ignore you. Why should I?

I've been reading through some of your posts. All pretty much the same. Rude and sarcastic.

I believe in an eye for a eye. That being said I'm your new biggest fan now :)

I'll follow you around and question the worthiness and validty of anything you post.

Tell and show anyone you want. If they get a laugh then they can thank me.

You can start in the transit career discussions while yer at it get Harry to invite you to the Crew Room...

Since you are a RTO employee.. So you Claim.

BTW shouldn't you be on the Clock?

Rude LMAO at you... Sooo Sensitive... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You should all have learned this by now. Train-related discussion is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Im telling you brother LMAO at this Guy!

Archived