02-03-10 Elevated Structures of the NEC in Wilmington

Paul P

Ahhh Wilmington, haven't been back since the end of October! All of those are great shots, especially the one of the Crescent at the end. I remember seeing it come through when I was heading back from class (around 415 everyday). I looked at your album and I see you ventured to the "other side of the tracks" in one of the shots, the building dead in the middle is one of the Amtrak dorms .

great shots

Thanks.

Ahhh Wilmington, haven't been back since the end of October! All of those are great shots, especially the one of the Crescent at the end. I remember seeing it come through when I was heading back from class (around 415 everyday). I looked at your album and I see you ventured to the "other side of the tracks" in one of the shots, the building dead in the middle is one of the Amtrak dorms .

Hey man, haven't heard from you in a long time. I had no idea Amtrak had dorms in that part of the city! At least it's on "that side of the tracks" and not the other. Close to the shops too! Thanks for the comment! :tup:

Very cool, that parking garage offers wonderful vista and that elevated track is reminiscent of Bridgeport, CT. Nice :tup:

Thanks Fred, yes it does. All we need is a glassy bus station to fit along with it. :cool:

Slammin pics!

Thanks Charles. :o

Nice!

Those are the strangest looking cat towers evar, what the heck was the engineer smoking when he designed those? :eek:

- A

Those look kinda authentic. I imagine it has to do something with the curve... :tup: Thanks for the comment. :cool:

Archived