MARTA "Yellow Line" To Doraville Angers Some In Asian Community

EE Broadway Local

The fact that the number '0' on the resistor color code is designated for black...

The fact that "000000" in the hex (color coding) gives you the color black....

and a '9' on the resistor color code is designated for white...

and "FFFFFF" in the hex (color coding) gives you white....

^^ that bothers me somewhat, I'm not going to lie about it.

but if the filthiest, most crime ridden subway line happened to have a black bullet surrounded by the subway line's letter/number around it, then I wouldn't have a problem w/ that...

something like the (S)

(yeah, I know it's more gray, but I'm using it to illustrate a point)

Is it just me, cause i can't se where Asian people are yellow. Their skin can be the same color as a Caucasian, a light skinned black, a medium skinned black, a brown skinned Native American/Native Islanders, etc.......

I love the beauty of darker skinned Asian women (Thai, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, etc......). Hopefully lady luck will run my way, and I would get to date and hopefully find happiness with one of those types.........

• 2 weeks later...
The fact that the number '0' on the resistor color code is designated for black...

The fact that "000000" in the hex (color coding) gives you the color black....

and a '9' on the resistor color code is designated for white...

and "FFFFFF" in the hex (color coding) gives you white....

^^ that bothers me somewhat, I'm not going to lie about it.

What's the matter with you?

You do realize that in color theory, lightness/chrominance value ranges from 0 to 10 (using the Munsell system, that is) because a chroma value of zero (assuming hue and saturation values of 0 as well) will be black due to the fact that there is no light. Whereas white would be represented by a chroma value of 10 because it is the largest amount of light.

The (N)(Q)(R)(W) trains are yellow. The Broadway line is yellow. It still passes through Chinatown, and no one is complaining about that. People just need to relax. It was probably pure coincidence. Besides, what system doesn't have a yellow line?;)

The (N)(Q)(R)(W) trains are yellow. The Broadway line is yellow. It still passes through Chinatown, and no one is complaining about that. People just need to relax. It was probably pure coincidence. Besides, what system doesn't have a yellow line?;)

Most systems have red, blue, green, yellow.

- A

The Yellow line in DC stops at Gallery Place/Chinatown.

The (N)(Q)(R)(W) trains are yellow. The Broadway line is yellow. It still passes through Chinatown, and no one is complaining about that. People just need to relax. It was probably pure coincidence. Besides, what system doesn't have a yellow line?:)

(N)(Q)(R)(W) (yellow) stop in Chinatown!

(N)(Q) (yellow) stop at Av U in Brooklyn!!

(J)(Z) (brown) stop in the ghetto neighborhoods!

Every other city with a subway has a yellow line, and none of them protest!

So why should these Doravillers? Also- note that MARTA renamed it.

Archived