NYC Public Schools will be open tomorrow

Y2Julio

I'm so glad all this is moot to me. I have no classes on Thursdays anyway, President's Day weekend for my school so my Friday and Saturday sessions are out, my Monday class is held on Thursday due to the holiday...yep, it pays to be a college student...most of the time.

At least my friends still at my high school had fun...my facebook wall feed was literally raped with "SNOW DAY" status updates :P.

*sucks teeth*

We'll see how it is tomorrow because I'm not standing at the bus stop for an hour getting beat with ice/sleet/snow in the cold for the Q85 just to end up going back home because the wait was too long and cold (happened to me last year).

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AFTER WHAT I EXPERIENCED TODAY

Mother nature and Chancellor Joel Klein can go do things to themselves with 80 foot poles

Lol! Well its an option for you i guess :P

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WILL GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AFTER WHAT I EXPERIENCED TODAY

Mother nature and Chancellor Joel Klein can go do things to themselves with 80 foot poles

I'll be glad to pass your information along to Mr. Klein. :P

Catholic schools will be closed tomorrow while public schools will be open,thats just sad,at least the catholic schools have "spirit". Its not like thats gonna make anyone go,people wont go anyway so bloomjerk is stupid for doing this.

It's not Bloomberg. It's the extreme a-hole Joel Klein

Archived