Kudos to the MTA - - after the storm

Newkirk Plaza David

Just one sentence sums it up about the MTA (and I have been a staunch critic of them).

Congratulations to the men and women of the MTA and the branch agencies for a spectacular job well done in among the worst conditions yesterday.

I forever hold my peace.

I thank you and im sure NETO will thank you as well once he reads this it was rough on the (J) Line yesterday but we did what we had to do move the trains safely.

I thank you and im sure NETO will thank you as well once he reads this it was rough on the (J) Line yesterday but we did what we had to do move the trains safely.

Nice to meet you and NE T/O out on the road yesterday. Riding the (J)(M)(Z) and (L) was alot of fun in the snow.

While i didn't venture into nyc weds or thurs, i think it's amazing that things ran as smoothly as they did, but not really amazing, because behind it all was plain and simple hard work and professional attitudes to get the job done of the (MTA) employees.

Good job. :tup:

- A

Just one sentence sums it up about the MTA (and I have been a staunch critic of them).

Congratulations to the men and women of the MTA and the branch agencies for a spectacular job well done in among the worst conditions yesterday.

I forever hold my peace.

Those employees suck, are horrible, overpaid, lazy, fat, smell, ugly, did I mention fat?, and should be happy they have jobs, to carry my ass where I need to travel to, when I don't feel like, or it cost to much to drive there........

Thanks for the appreciation.........

Archived