My newly made Map

E Local

It would be kind of hard to do that. But it is a fantasy map.

that would probably take like almost 1 year or 8 months to make

There's a bunch of empty space and nothing else!

A New Map:

-the (3) is extended with the (1) to 251 street in the Bronx, with peak direction from dyckman st. & 242 street..

-the (T) is extended to Fordham Plaza

4386497114_faed5f96d5_b.jpg

I tried that, and nobody will take the (3) express due to the detour onto Lenox.

Also, why does the (Q) run via 4 Avenue Local and Sea Beach express? Seems like a waste.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Map & thats final! if you don't like it, make your own, instead of complaining, ITS A FANTASY MAP!!....

new things:

- peak direction <(3)> is deleted.

- peak direction <(N)> is added in queens.

- <6> trains only run between 177 street & Brooklyn bridge only.. weekdays.

- (V) trains now are extended to Brighton Beach.

4388009086_3c14968146_b.jpg

New Map & thats final! if you don't like it, make your own, instead of complaining, ITS A FANTASY MAP!!....

new things:

- peak direction <(3)> is deleted.

- peak direction <(N)> is added in queens.

- <6> trains only run between 177 street & Brooklyn bridge only.. weekdays.

- (V) trains now are extended to Brighton Beach.

4388009086_3c14968146_b.jpg

Chill, we're just trying to help!

Originally in this map I was gonna add an (X) train via fort Hamilton Pkwy to Staten Island, but I said Nah...

the stops were going to be:

-Brooklyn-

E 5th street- (F)/(G)

36 street

New Utrecht Avenue- (:P/(M)

52 street

62 street- (N)

75 street

95 street- (R)

-Staten island-

Bay street

Hylan Blvd

Willow Av

Broad St

Swan St

St George Terminal- (SIR) Staten Island Ferry

But Should I still add it??

No it's not that its the stupid Brighton, sea beach shit, just pay attention to the other stuff...

I understand this is your map, but the point is most of us knows what service is like on those lines and Sea Beach doesn't need more than one line serving it and Brighton works best with services to two different trunks in Manhattan. And the new map is much better. :tup:

But now that you have the Q back, there's really no need for the V on Brighton and you can move that back to Culver.

It is a fantasy map but that doesn't mean you should just extend random lines and switch a few lines here and there just for the fun of it. A fantasy map is basically what you would do if you were in charge, but the only really fantastical things about it are money and NIMBY's. You still have the same overall goals as if you were extending a subway line to increase mobility in a certain neighborhood, or something like that.

It is a fantasy map but that doesn't mean you should just extend random lines and switch a few lines here and there just for the fun of it. A fantasy map is basically what you would do if you were in charge, but the only really fantastical things about it are money and NIMBY's. You still have the same overall goals as if you were extending a subway line to increase mobility in a certain neighborhood, or something like that.

Oh I got it now, thanks!!!

New Map:

- the (7)/<7> lines are extended to 193 street in eastern Queens.

- the (E)/(V) lines are extended to 188 street in eastern Queens (upper level only).

- the (F) line is extended to 196 street in eastern Queens.

- the (C) line is extended to 101 avenue via liberty avenue in eastern Queens.

4390364763_e920d5676e_b.jpg

JFK Airport, like the old service...

You should extend the (E) down Merrick Blvd. to serve Southeast Queens much better. The (V) doesn't need to go past Forest Hills though. It would also do good to extend the (F) down Hillside to either Springfield Blvd. or the city line, and the (7) down Nothern (like it's on already) to Bell Blvd.

JFK Airport, like the old service...

You should extend the (E) down Merrick Blvd. to serve Southeast Queens much better. The (V) doesn't need to go past Forest Hills though. It would also do good to extend the (F) down Hillside to either Springfield Blvd. or the city line, and the (7) down Nothern (like it's on already) to Bell Blvd.

The 7 would too closely parallel the LIRR if it went down Northern Boulevard. I would probably extend it to Whitestone, like E Local did.

This New Map shows the JFK Airtrain & A NEW ONE!! for Lga Airport. connects to the (N)/(W) ditmars station

4391260694_c08cfd5f1f_b.jpg

I would make the 2/5 extend to either Kings Highway or Avenue U, and would build a Utica Avenue Subway from the A/C station. I would also make the 4 have a stop at Livonia Yard. Also, what serves the eastern part of the Lower East Side? This would be a chance to make the ''Avenue C Cuphandle''.

Also, is there a special relay track at 167th so terminating B trains don't interfere with D express service?

Archived