(R) Train G.O. this weekend...

Brighton Local

rlogo3.png

Shuttle buses replace trains between 95 and 36 Sts

Weekend, Jan 27, 5 AM to 11:30 PM Sunday

How will this affect my trip?

Transfer between the shuttle bus and the (D)(N) or (R) at 36 St. Shuttle buses serve all (R) stations between 95 and 36 Sts.

Station Shuttle Bus Stop

95 St on 5 Av at 95 St

86 St on 4 Av at 86 St

77 St on 4 Av at 77 St

Bay Ridge Av on 4 Av at Bay Ridge Av

59 St on 4 Av at 59 St

53 St on 4 Av at 53 St

45 St on 4 Av at 45 St

36 St on 4 Av at 36 St

The (R) runs normal between 36 St and 71-Continental Avs.

Why is service being changed?

We are performing electrical work to ensure that trains continue to operate safely along the (R) line.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was actually going to ask this question too. If (R) Trains terminate at Sunset Park-36 St / 4 Av, will they dump on the SouthBound Local Track and proceed via the West End Ramp to the South Brooklyn Railway Crossovers, just south of the tight turn, where the (D) & (M) see daylight for 2 seconds and relay there, or will (R) Trains proceed to 9 Avenue-West End, middle track?

Oh great maybe i should have "looked" at this G.O yesterday...

Now im going to have ®omeos slow me down on the way to 36th Street..

®omeo's discharge at F1 track at 36th run Light to 9th Ave middle on the (D)elta, change ends and take it North go in Service at 36th Street on F2 Track..

I will ask North Eastern to look at the G.O today since im off today..

That looks like the "likey" secnerio...

Oh great maybe i should have "looked" at this G.O yesterday...

Now im going to have ®omeos slow me down on the way to 36th Street..

®omeo's discharge at F1 track at 36th run Light to 9th Ave middle on the (D)elta, change ends and take it North go in Service at 36th Street on F2 Track..

I will ask North Eastern to look at the G.O today since im off today..

That looks like the "likey" secnerio...

Ahh ok. Thats what I figured, 9 Av middle would be probably be the relay point. Thanks. Will the (N) continue to run express between 59 and 36 Sts in both directions, or switch from the Express to the Local north of 36 St running Southbound?

Ahh ok. Thats what I figured, 9 Av middle would be probably be the relay point. Thanks. Will the (N) continue to run express between 59 and 36 Sts in both directions, or switch from the Express to the Local north of 36 St running Southbound?

Good question, i wont really know until i see the G.O tomm when i report to work at Bed Park..

Archived