Any metalheads?

Matt91

You got one right here. Recently I just discovered Mastodon and I downloaded Crack and Skye and Leviathan. I don't really have a favorite artist but over the past few weeks I've been listening to a lot of Dethklok...

Wow that didn't take long. Mastodon and Dethklok are 2 of my personal favorites as well. You didn't happen to see them in October at Hammerstein did you?

i have! lol. almost got crushed. i'm only 5'2 and a half :P but i manage, hahah.

That's the spirit :rock:

i grew up listening to metal thanks to my dad. i go to concerts all the time, mostly hardcore though. i wanted to go to mastodon, but i had work... as usual. :mad:

You missed the most killer show. Doesn't it suck having to work nights?

You got another one right here...has anyone ever been to a moshpit? :rock:

I live for the moshpits!

Yes love Van Halen,WHITESNAKE,LED ZEEPELIN,OZZY,BLACK SABBATH,DEEP PURPLE,MOTLEY CRUE,RATT,TESLAGREAT WHITE love 80s metal seen Van Halen 7 times

Nothing beats 80s Metallica :rock:

Metallica and trivium!!!......yeah......

2 more of my top favorites

Yes love Van Halen,WHITESNAKE,LED ZEEPELIN,OZZY,BLACK SABBATH,DEEP PURPLE,MOTLEY CRUE,RATT,TESLAGREAT WHITE love 80s metal seen Van Halen 7 times

while i am not into 'metal' i do like the '80/ early 90's hard rock bands/singers like Van Halen(David Lee Roth era)Ozzy, Twisted Sister and Quiet Riot.:tup:

FYI off topic. Is that Hard Rock show on Q104 in NYC still on Friday Nights with Eddie Trunk?

Don't really listen to metal, but I do like ozzy, whitesnake ratt & ac/dc

while i am not into 'metal' i do like the '80/ early 90's hard rock bands/singers like Van Halen(David Lee Roth era)Ozzy, Twisted Sister and Quiet Riot.:tup:

FYI off topic. Is that Hard Rock show on Q104 in NYC still on Friday Nights with Eddie Trunk?

I'm not really into those bands. And shortline, I don't listen to the radio, so I couldn't tell ya.

Archived