Any metalheads?

Matt91

Metallica and trivium!!!......yeah......

+1

Anyone have any idea why Travis left? I would check Wikipedia but I'm too lazy lol

My favorite bands are...

-Pantera

-Ozzy

-Sysyem Of A Down

-Rage Against The Machines

-Megadeth

-Evanesence (although I dint think they really count)

-Slipknot

-Nile

LMFAO @ Nile

I heard one of their songs recently. I like "Papyrus" but I also like how their song titles are so frigging long.

Examples

Papyrus Containing the Spell Preserving its Possessor from He who is in the Water

Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in The Presence Of The Cresent Shaped Horns

:confused: What, exactly, is Metalica (or Metal), music wise? Is it related, kind of, to Electronica (or Electric) music?

Metallica is a thrash/heavy metal band. The metal genre is most closely related to the rock genre, but it's heavier and more aggressive. It draws elements from genres such as blues, jazz, punk, and from many others as well.

(D)isturbed

(M)otorhead

Chemical Down

Disturbed FTW

disturbed-indestructible.jpg

My favorite album (and album artwork) of 2008

:confused: What, exactly, is Metalica (or Metal), music wise? Is it related, kind of, to Electronica (or Electric) music?

Okay..... I like Led Zeppelin and Grand Funk Railroad.

As Kris said, Metallica is a band that is considered to the one of the biggest forces in ushering in the modern ('83 and later) era of metal (hair and/or glam bands notwithstanding), although today they are just (IMO) a shadow of their former self and are a huge topic of debate among metalheads. Grand funk IMO would not fall into any metal genre, and led zep could be considered classic metal à la Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, etc. But I don't particularly care for that genre or hair/glam

METAL??? ah may be, I mostly listen to UNDERGROUND Rap and Electronic.. the closest thing I could listen to is Hardcore Techno and Gabber, ONLY SOME of it NOT all cause some of doesn't even sound like music:eek:. Why i bring this up?? cause this fits into the 'dark" Genre of music.. check this... ALSO look up "Angerfist" :mad::tup: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQZ-6w3IGcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQZ-6w3IGcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes,I drove them to their first show. I've even been to Japan with them. If you ever see their home video I am interviewed in it.

sweet! i've seen the home video. i always wanted to get the alleyway dragon tattoo. i think it's time to book my next appointment now that i'm no longer working with the little ones! :)

agnostic front is playing on friday @ the bellhouse in bklyn... original 1984 lineup! tickets sold out before i got the AVA and are going for 300 bucks now. :tdown:

Archived