Any metalheads?

Matt91

I like this song(NBC & TNT use to play this song during their NASCAR races during the 2001-2003 season)

Unfortunately, that song is not Metallica at their best by any means. And those are the same 2 videos.

Another video: This one I shot of Devildriver at the Crazy Donkey a few weeks ago. Great band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIEvS0e7Law

A lot of awesome stuff posted! Yeah I pretty much grew up with Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Blue Cheer, and all the 70s rock greats from my parents, but I've been into metal and punk for what seems like forever. It's awesome to see there's a couple people into hardcore here, too! Along with all the big greats (Metallica, Slayer, Testament, etc) I've also always liked death metal and slower stuff.

Not so much anymore, but for a while there I used to get down to bands like Sleep, Bongzilla, High on Fire, etc. Stoner metal, I guess. haha. Also canonical death metal bands like Death, Suffcation (classic NY death metal!), Carcass, Immolation, etc.

I think the next show I'm gonna make it out to is Coalesce/Harvey Milk at le Poisson rouge. That aforementioned Agnostic Front show sounds awesome, but I know I can't make it out =( Also March 6th is gonna be an interesting day, Blacklisted is playing at Cake Shop and Kreator/Nachtmystium/Voivod are playing at Nokia Theater... which reminds me...

The Melvins are one of my favorite bands ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OJ8GSNC3zY

...I've always found this video to be a little bizarre. haha. Buzzo's hair is all gray now, but they still rock. Their anniversary show was amazing.

Death is perhaps the greatest death metal band of all time. Suffocation was at the Crazy Donkey a few weeks ago, the same day I shot that video above. They were good too. I would wanna go see Kreator, but i have to decide between them or Opeth in April

Hey Popsicle girl if you saw the SOIA home video then you saw me explaining to the world what the Alleyway Crew was all about. As for the dragon I have like 10 of them. I was one of the first to get it,my favorite is my first one and my second favorite is the one on my throat.

Hey Popsicle girl if you saw the SOIA home video then you saw me explaining to the world what the Alleyway Crew was all about. As for the dragon I have like 10 of them. I was one of the first to get it,my favorite is my first one and my second favorite is the one on my throat.

i'd have to see the video again, i don't remember.

regarding the tatts, pics? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived