Saint Valentine's Day 2010

EE Broadway Local

Mostly women are happy, while most men are sad n broke, buying but often getting anything in return. I mean most of the commercials are geared towards buying women a gift.........

I told me lady to get me boxer shorts. I'm tired of buying all the time, while my briefs look like a 3rd atomic bomb was dropped in my dresser. I told her she will be using her own money for them to.........

Mostly women are happy, while most men are sad n broke, buying but often getting anything in return. I mean most of the commercials are geared towards buying women a gift.........

I told me lady to get me boxer shorts. I'm tired of buying all the time, while my briefs look like a 3rd atomic bomb was dropped in my dresser. I told her she will be using her own money for them to.........

You will pay for it one way or another eventually. :P

That's because we choose the easy way out...

We need to ban together as men, and choose the hard way out. But then that is difficult, as we don't want to do anything long winded. Just make her say I love it, then try to get her to say I love it............

Today is CHOOSE YOUR HOLIDAY DAY!!!!! How cool is that?!?

You have the choice of either celebrating Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year! So if you don't have someone to snuggle up to, snuggle up next to an order of deep fried Egg Rolls with some Sweet and Sour Pork, then enjoy the New Year's festivities in Chinatown!

Love? Ah, that mushy vomit stuff.

...hope my wife doesn't see this or I'm toast.

Archived