Saint Valentine's Day 2010

EE Broadway Local

We went to Gonzalez & Gonzalez for dinner, then the Leopard Lounge for drinks, then the Voodoo Lounge for sort-of after hour drinks. Yes we drove the whole way. It is now 4:22 and I wish I saved all that money. At least she paid for dinner. :P

That Gonzalez and Gonzalez, is that your two hands, which then you took out to dinner, after feeling yourself up, and held drinks with at the Lounges, then used for steering as you drove? It's just the Gonzalez and Gonzalez that has thrown me off............

That Gonzalez and Gonzalez, is that your two hands, which then you took out to dinner, after feeling yourself up, and held drinks with at the Lounges, then used for steering as you drove? It's just the Gonzalez and Gonzalez that has thrown me off............

lol Classic DOB2RTO lol

Guys, whatever you do on this day, just have the latex thing ready...

Unless you been with the lady for a while. I get complaints from women when I use those things, cause they are finished and I am still going. Those things really decrease sensitivity for me. I love when we go "ole ye natural"........

Today is CHOOSE YOUR HOLIDAY DAY!!!!! How cool is that?!?

You have the choice of either celebrating Valentine's Day or Chinese New Year! So if you don't have someone to snuggle up to, snuggle up next to an order of deep fried Egg Rolls with some Sweet and Sour Pork, then enjoy the New Year's festivities in Chinatown!

Love? Ah, that mushy vomit stuff.

...hope my wife doesn't see this or I'm toast.

I'll take the Chinese New Year festivals in Chinatown, unfortunately, that is not till next week.....

Unless you been with the lady for a while. I get complaints from women when I use those things, cause they are finished and I am still going. Those things really decrease sensitivity for me. I love when we go "ole ye natural"........

You sir have been tested positive...positive for G-A-M-E!!! X-P

I agree Buswizard. It is a day for single people to be salty.

In fact, I call Valentines Day "Battery Day" because the date when pitchers and catchers report is usually around Valentines Day and a pitcher and catcher is known as a "battery". Therefore "Battery Day" is an observed day of pitchers and catchers reporting.

Oh, and there is really a National Battery Day on February 18 which is unrelated to my "Battery Day".

You sir have been tested positive...positive for G-A-M-E!!! X-P

Thank the lawd it's only game. It's curable right???????

I hate Valentines Day. Period. Valentine's day is depressing. This day makes me feel more lonely. And bored. :cry::cry::cry: I like Chinese food, so i may consider C.N.Y. Like the admin said. TO HELL WITH VALENTNE'S DAY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Never forget it!!!!!!!

I felt this way when I was single. Now I hate it cause it hurts my wallet, cause it's the day of get materialistic crap........

I agree Buswizard. It is a day for single people to be salty.

In fact, I call Valentines Day "Battery Day" because the date when pitchers and catchers report is usually around Valentines Day and a pitcher and catcher is known as a "battery". Therefore "Battery Day" is an observed day of pitchers and catchers reporting.

Oh, and there is really a National Battery Day on February 18 which is unrelated to my "Battery Day".

I hope you are talking about baseball, and not other pitchers and catchers...........

LOL @ all the depressed singles! Look sorry, I'm single too but this day is just another day for me. I went to church in the morning, went back to Rutgers and now I'm just chillin' with friends while watching some Chappelle's Show.

Don't let all that lovey dubby stuff get to you.

LOL @ all the depressed singles! Look sorry, I'm single too but this day is just another day for me. I went to church in the morning, went back to Rutgers and now I'm just chillin' with friends while watching some Chappelle's Show.

Don't let all that lovey dubby stuff get to you.

even when i was seeing someone i hated valentines day, especially when her birthday was only a week apart.

Archived