Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Another snowstorm for President Day 2010 in NYC but not expected to be blizzard

Shortline Bus

Guys as the 'newly appointed' weatherperson lol on NYCTF:tup:, a 'headsup' for the next snow event. Another snowstorm is expected starting tommorow night 2/15/10 at end of President Day weekend and end by Tuesday afternoon/evening in NYC metro. This time it's probably wont be a 'blizzard' and instead only at most 4-6 inches is expected.

Anyone scared lol? Here news link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/02/14/2010-02-14_snow_no_more_on_the_way_but_dont_expect_a_blitzard.html

Looks like the snow predicted to start tonight on President Day 2010 will be no big deal for NYC metro area. Only 1-3 inches will probably fall. However in NW New Jersey ie Sussex County and NY's Hudson Valley of Dutchess Orange and Putnam it will likely be 6-8 inches. Stay tuned.

Its very dangerouse for me as a driver to be driving in a snowstorm. I can't stand the look of snow after a day its ugly and its also messing up my car with all the salt from the road. I cannot wait till its 100' outside and I have all my a/c's on from home to vehicle.

Archived