Transportation Games/Simulations

Iamthe1

what are some games that you guys have played that have "rails" or transportation in them? Some that I have played are:

Traffic Giant

Chris Sawyer's Locomotion

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2

Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition

BVE

I think thats it? B)

my friend-a bus driver for :septa:-has Microsoft Train Simulator. I forget which program number to date, he let me attempt to drive an Acela train from Philadelphia to Baltimore, as well as operate a freight train. So realistic and tough!!! And in Grand Theft Auto 4 i got to steal an Orion V hybrid.

my friend-a bus driver for :septa:-has Microsoft Train Simulator. I forget which program number to date, he let me attempt to drive an Acela train from Philadelphia to Baltimore, as well as operate a freight train. So realistic and tough!!! And in Grand Theft Auto 4 i got to steal an Orion V hybrid.

Wow you can go that far? I'm not as much of a trainfan as I am a busfan but I might have to cop that.

The new city builder game Cities XL is getting an update that'll let you build different bus routes and there's different types of buses (a train update will come at a later date though).

http://www.citiesxl.com/content/view/2633/171/?lang=en

I can drive Silverliners, Comets, Bombardiers, AEM7s, Acela trains, etc etc, if they are available. I think they're supposed to be bought and/or unlocked. And yes, you can travel that far. He's got realistic simulations of railroads all over the globe!!!!!

And yes, I can go to NYC too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived