Typical day on a NJ Transit bus

Blinkerdoors

This morning, I was riding the #73 to ShopRite in Livingston on bus #1411 NOVA. Everything was going smoothly, until we arrive at Main and Day Sts. When all of a sudden: KA BOOM! A passenger starts arguing with the bus driver, and the driver argues with the passenger. And the bus is super-crowded SRO! The passenger refuses to pay for a child whom the bus driver says the child will have to pay. People were getting upset, until a collection was taken up for the passengers child, to pay the fare. After all; this was a typical day on NJ Transit. (NJT):P (Isn't it?)

Well, the passenger was right. If you read the rules of NJ Transit, it says that children the age of 12 and under are free on holidays and weekends. I had that problem before, then i called NJ Transit on my cell phone on the bus and had her speak to them.

This morning, I was riding the #73 to ShopRite in Livingston on bus #1411 NOVA. Everything was going smoothly, until we arrive at Main and Day Sts. When all of a sudden: KA BOOM! A passenger starts arguing with the bus driver, and the driver argues with the passenger. And the bus is super-crowded SRO! The passenger refuses to pay for a child whom the bus driver says the child will have to pay. People were getting upset, until a collection was taken up for the passengers child, to pay the fare. After all; this was a typical day on NJ Transit. (NJT):( (Isn't it?)

mmmhmmm....sure enough is....

Archived