Sunset photos from yesterday 1/28/07 (and yes, I took photos of the actual sun settin

error46146

DSCN0050-1.jpg

All the ducks in one place

DSCN0052.jpg

View of New Jersey

DSCN0055-1.jpg

Another view of New Jersey

DSCN0071.jpg

This photo looks kinda 3-D when you stare at it long enough...

And now, for photos of the sun...

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0069-1.jpg

Is anyone smart enough to guess what is the building the sun is hiding behind?

Thats the Ellis Island Building where immigrants went to before getting into to New York City and the rest of the United States of America. Once there, had to go through a long immigration process. If they had the slightest flaw (such as a sickness), the immigrant(s) would be sent right back to their home country. The immigrant(s) that passsed the inspection(s) were then allowed to enter the United States.

Thats the Ellis Island Building where immigrants went to before getting into to New York City and the rest of the United States of America. Once there, had to go through a long immigration process. If they had the slightest flaw (such as a sickness), the immigrant(s) would be sent right back to their home country. The immigrant(s) that passsed the inspection(s) were then allowed to enter the United States.

that is correct sir!

WRONG!

Thats the Ferry Terminal at Liberty State Park thats connected to the old train terminal.

This is Ellis Island.

DSC01944.jpg

WRONG!

Thats the Ferry Terminal at Liberty State Park thats connected to the old train terminal.

This is Ellis Island.

DSC01944.jpg

that's ellis island from another angle.

there are only three islands in the place between NY and NJ, they are ellis island, liberty island and governor's island. there is no train terminal in the middle of the hudson river.

that's ellis island from another angle.

there are only three islands in the place between NY and NJ, they are ellis island, liberty island and governor's island. there is no train terminal in the middle of the hudson river.

Yes, but in the direction you shot, you shot west straight towards NJ looking right at Liberty State Park. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, its like down the block for me.......

Archived