"London's Youngest Tube Driver"

TrainFanatic

Well that's amazing, now isn't it.

Excellent video. He's a class act. That could never happen in the USA. I can only imagine one of the young foamers at Subchat operating a R160A.

I wouldn't want to imagine.

Believe it or not! London's youngest tube train driver is only 18 years old! To bad you have to be at least 21 to qualify for a NYC train operator. Here's a video of the teen train operator:

There is no age restriction to be a train operator.

So many laws in the USA with certain limits, unlike other counries!

Man hes one lucky guy...!

What laws?

Good for him! Starting at 18, talk about a life sentence!

One of the things the two of us have in common: I was driving a train before I got my driver's license too.

do u need a drivers license for you to become a t/o?:confused:

Wow, amazing 18-year-old T/O.

Slightly off-topic, I still cannot get Japanese train simulator game, and I can't stop that train exactly in center, so I would fail a test.

Please, those simulator games and the real thing, are two different things. After you walk around these real trains, you will respect them, and take the job seriously. What are you waiting for anyways, are you on the list (even though it seems there has been a hiring slowdown, not freeze yet)............

Please, those simulator games and the real thing, are two different things. After you walk around these real trains, you will respect them, and take the job seriously. What are you waiting for anyways, are you on the list (even though it seems there has been a hiring slowdown, not freeze yet)............

I haven't played any train sim games in a long time. After operating up at BERA, it's no comparison to the real deal.

Archived