So is anyone here into Trainz?

INDman

I have a few shots from Trainz Classic. These shots are from a route I have been slowly working on and a small storage yard with an engine shop.

New meets old, a band new R46 passes an old R1 on the RR line north of 95th Street. The R1 has old rollsigns with no (RR) listing.

NewMeetsold.jpg

A band new R46 on brand new rails waiting testing in the yard. Notice the (J) rollsign.

NewR46.jpg

An old R1 being used as a school car for new T/Os and C/Rs. The next time this car will move will be if its getting scraped or being sent to the museum.

R1SchoolCar.jpg

R30s, slant 40s, and an R40 with a band new sign for the (A) line.

OverView.jpg

Its a (D) train, but you would not know that till you see the side sign.

NoSign.jpg

Here a motor instructor shows new T/Os an R46 set. Once they are out on the road, maybe some will get to operate them down the road.

NewTOs.jpg

So let me know how you like these and if anyone has any others please post them.

I have a few shots from Trainz Classic. These shots are from a route I have been slowly working on and a small storage yard with an engine shop.

New meets old, a band new R46 passes an old R1 on the RR line north of 95th Street. The R1 has old rollsigns with no (RR) listing.

NewMeetsold.jpg

A band new R46 on brand new rails waiting testing in the yard. Notice the (J) rollsign.

NewR46.jpg

An old R1 being used as a school car for new T/Os and C/Rs. The next time this car will move will be if its getting scraped or being sent to the museum.

R1SchoolCar.jpg

R30s, slant 40s, and an R40 with a band new sign for the (A) line.

OverView.jpg

Its a (D) train, but you would not know that till you see the side sign.

NoSign.jpg

Here a motor instructor shows new T/Os an R46 set. Once they are out on the road, maybe some will get to operate them down the road.

NewTOs.jpg

So let me know how you like these and if anyone has any others please post them.

Does trains have real NYCT Subway routes just like in BVE?

trains looks really good though, my computer would probably like blow up the minute i click to load it

It's a game, Trainz Classic by Auran. For this version you do need a good computer, but for the old Trainz 2004, I ran it on my crappy Dell with all my subway trains just fine.

A few more.

The Bus Shops

TheBusYard.jpg

SchoolCarClass.jpg

Work equipment waiting to go to work

WorkEquipment.jpg

R46, R40, And an R30

NewR46SchoolCar.jpg

A Low-V getting worked on

Low-VRestoration.jpg

New MoW train

MOW.jpg

Well its a rail sim, but you create everything, the route were I took those shots was made by me. All of the items I downloaded. Most of the game is 3rd party creations. Many people build the trains which may have some detail to some that have insane amounts of detail. Now you can create missions and such, but it is not only trains. Some people have made ships, buses, cars, plains, and even space ships.

My CPU has more than enough power, just updated the graphics card, and it plays, but very jerky, as the CPU is downloading the scenery as you move forward. I'll be sticking with MSTS, and I don't know why TRAINZ Classics makers didn't create their games, compatible with MSTS requirements. I should not have to steal a CPU from NASA or the Pentagon to play a game. Geesh!

My CPU has more than enough power, just updated the graphics card, and it plays, but very jerky, as the CPU is downloading the scenery as you move forward. I'll be sticking with MSTS, and I don't know why TRAINZ Classics makers didn't create their games, compatible with MSTS requirements. I should not have to steal a CPU from NASA or the Pentagon to play a game. Geesh!

All you need to do is get a new graphics card,I have a Ge-Force 7600GS(maybe GTS) I forget,and it runs fine.Also you need 1Gig of ram or more(which by todays standards is nothing)

All you need to do is get a new graphics card,I have a Ge-Force 7600GS(maybe GTS) I forget,and it runs fine.Also you need 1Gig of ram or more(which by todays standards is nothing)

Got 1Gig of RAM, and have a ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Graphics card, which I updated yesterday. When Trainz does that CPU check everything checked out fine. But if I do need a more powerful graphics card, and it costs several hundreds, well I'll play MSTS until I can play with the real trains.......

Sorry, I'm not a bus guy all I know is that they are from the UK. I just put them there so I could have a bus shop next to my repair shop. If I get the time maybe I can get tsome shots of the GOHed R46 and R62 with some R12 cars thrown in there.

Thanks for all the comments!

I don't think these guys need any intro

GOHR46R62SMEETrain.jpg

R36 from the side

R36.jpg

R62 from the side

R62.jpg

R46 GOH from the side

GOHR46.jpg

Who knows what this is?

R12.jpg

Or this?

PATHKCar.jpg

An R33 set sitting and rusting away as a work motor

R33-2.jpg

Another view of the same set, does anyone know what is on the next track?

R33.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the comments!

I don't think these guys need any intro

GOHR46R62SMEETrain.jpg

R36 from the side

R36.jpg

R62 from the side

R62.jpg

R46 GOH from the side

GOHR46.jpg

Who knows what this is?

R12.jpg

Or this?

PATHKCar.jpg

An R33 set sitting and rusting away as a work motor

R33-2.jpg

Another view of the same set, does anyone know what is on the next track?

R33.jpg

how did you get that R62(7)?:eek: PLS replay and tell step by step PLSS

i got trainz 2006 and trainz classics so PLS tell me(MTA)