So is anyone here into Trainz?

INDman

Yep, there are all for trainz, but the R1 and R62 are not open to the public yet and the membership that "would" have gotten them for you is no longer open. The creator closed the membership part of this site back over the summer. He did say that some day they would be free, the key word here is some day as he does not release content very offten.

All the other cars are on Down Load Station, just look under subway or NYCTA. They should be easy to find.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Trainz 2004?, I used the standard 'North American' layout, and edited alot of it to create the Brighton Line 4 Track ROW. However, every time , I try and use my trainz sim game, the 'caching' takes forever, and by the time I actually get trains rolling on the lines ( 12 trains ) im about 35 minutes into the game already. Should i delete this series, and download a new one? I would love to operate the trains within the game, but its soo slowww.. Any help would be appreciated:D..

By the Way, I need to have these subway cars pictured in the previous posts. No Questions asked, lol. Outstanding Job!

I have Trainz 2004?, I used the standard 'North American' layout, and edited alot of it to create the Brighton Line 4 Track ROW. However, every time , I try and use my trainz sim game, the 'caching' takes forever, and by the time I actually get trains rolling on the lines ( 12 trains ) im about 35 minutes into the game already. Should i delete this series, and download a new one? I would love to operate the trains within the game, but its soo slowww.. Any help would be appreciated:D..

By the Way, I need to have these subway cars pictured in the previous posts. No Questions asked, lol. Outstanding Job!

It definitely sounds like you need a serious upgrade.

Post your PC specs.

Well, like Harry said it soulds like you need an up grade. My now 5 month old lap top can run Trainz Classic, but it is still slow. Also you can speed it up by cutting down on detail along the route. You can download the Low-Vs, R12, R27/30, R32, R33, R36, R46, and R46 GOH from download station. The R1, R40, and R62 can't be downloaded at this time by anyone. Those who have them are the only people you have them as part of several special releases. If you do get Trainz Classic, it comes with alot of Metro North cars including the M7s and ACMU cars.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...