Motivational Speech by Howard Dean?

DOB2RTO

One of the best laughs I've ever had with live television. Hilarious everytime I watch it.

I always thought that was unfair how the media and for that case everyone else treated him after that. Yes it was weird and a little out of place but c'mon. I guess they never really liked him and were looking for a reason to dismiss him as a legitimate candidate. On that day, he gave it to them with that horrific yell at the end of his speech.

One of the best laughs I've ever had with live television. Hilarious everytime I watch it.
You know something? We're not just gonna go to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin. We're gonna go to New York! We're gonna to Vermont! We're gonna go to Oregon! We're gonna go to Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania! We're going to Cancun for spring break! We're gonna go to Montreal! We're going to Vancouver! I'm going all over the world and then I'm coming all the way to Washington D.C. to take back the White House! BYAAAH! BYAAAH!

You know something? We're not just gonna go to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin. We're gonna go to New York! We're gonna to Vermont! We're gonna go to Oregon! We're gonna go to Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania! We're going to Cancun for spring break! We're gonna go to Montreal! We're going to Vancouver! I'm going all over the world and then I'm coming all the way to Washington D.C. to take back the White House! BYAAAH! BYAAAH!

LMAO!

How bout in reverse? :D

Sure was. If you're ever having a bad day, just watch some Howard Dean. He's sure to put a smile on your face!

An actual clip of his "I Have A Scream" speech can be found here:

Not only are we going to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin! We're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico! We'll go to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan! And then we're going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House ----- YEAHHHHHH!

Archived