Queens cop and his wife charged with turning girl, 13, into a hooker

Trainspotter

Queens cop and his wife charged with turning girl, 13, into a hooker

An NYPD detective and his prostitute girlfriend pimped out a 13-year-old runaway after "buying" her for $500 - and beat her when she didn't make enough money, authorities said Wednesday.

Wayne Taylor, 35, a father of three and former Queens narcotics cop, and Zelika Brown were busted Tuesday night at a Holiday Inn near JFK Airport where they had ordered a prostitute to slap the girl for talking to clients too much.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - January 31, 2008

I've heard some rumors around the neighborhood of similar criminal activity going on around here (deadbeat dads pimping out their daughters). I've always thought it was just talk - you know how gossip spreads like wildfire. Never thought it was real, like this. Wow.

It's also believed that one of the apartments in a building on my street used to be used as a makeshift brothel. Again, I'm not sure whether the rumor was true or not.

I've heard some rumors around the neighborhood of similar criminal activity going on around here (deadbeat dads pimping out their daughters). I've always thought it was just talk - you know how gossip spreads like wildfire. Never thought it was real, like this. Wow.

It's also believed that one of the apartments in a building on my street used to be used as a makeshift brothel. Again, I'm not sure whether the rumor was true or not.

Give me the address and I'll find out.....

It's a regular ritual over here where I live with the Chinese. Not too long ago there were two young girls being held captive as sex slaves.

Can you get me any info on the rate per hour.......

Archived