Disappointing service on the Broadway lines this week

Harry

Service on the Broadway lines this week has been pretty bad. Today topped them all with the worst service all week. It was stop and go the whole entire trip into Manhattan. Riding a brand new Siemens R160 with fresh brakes didn't help. My neck never snapped back and forth so many times on one trip.

Also, something needs to be done with the timing of the (N)(R) trains on 59th street & 36th stations in Brooklyn. They're timing the trains to meet at 59th street when they should be timed to meet at 36th street for connections with the (D)(M)(N)(R). Why time it to one route (59th street) than three (36th street)?

Service on the Broadway lines this week has been pretty bad. Today topped them all with the worst service all week. It was stop and go the whole entire trip into Manhattan. Riding a brand new Siemens R160 with fresh brakes didn't help. My neck never snapped back and forth so many times on one trip.

Also, something needs to be done with the timing of the (N)(R) trains on 59th street & 36th stations in Brooklyn. They're timing the trains to meet at 59th street when they should be timed to meet at 36th street for connections with the (D)(M)(N)(R). Why time it to one route (59th street) than three (36th street)?

Heres your answer...

MURPHY TOWER!!!!!

Nuff Said...

I dont even talk to them on the radio when im working on the (D)elta and (N)ovember any more not worth it..

I just wait for my line-up whenever they feel like giving it to me..

Archived