More R-143's on Culver

N-Trizzy2609

Just got the word that more R-143's were testing on the (F) and then I saw the pics on NYCSubway.org. I know there doing test to try out new equipment that they repaired but could there be a possibility the (F) might see some R-143's? Sometimes I wonder if the subway can make up their mind. First 160's were going to (Q) now (W) and (7) might or might not get 41st/11th Av station. Now R-143's on (F)? Hmmm....

No R143's are going to the (F) line they are only used for (L) Line service. The (7)(7x) will NEVER see R 160's in service or running along the line.

The R 143's are just testing on the Middle track on the culver line to test out the repairs they got at Coney Island Yard.

Thanks for the clear up but who said (7)(7x) was getting R-160's. I was talking about the Hell's Kitchen Station that might or might not be built.

Just got the word that more R-143's were testing on the (F) and then I saw the pics on NYCSubway.org. I know there doing test to try out new equipment that they repaired but could there be a possibility the (F) might see some R-143's? Sometimes I wonder if the subway can make up their mind. First 160's were going to (Q) now (W) and (7) might or might not get 41st/11th Av station. Now R-143's on (F)? Hmmm....
Heh, I took those pics.

R143's on the F? Sure why not!

Put some on the R line too

damn it!

why couldn't they make the R143's in 2-car sets ????????????????? why out of all numbers 4!!!!

Like R160B8713 said, they were meant for Eastern Division!

But everything seems to get tested on Culver coming out of CI because few R142s tested there too.......

Archived