Bus Rodeo 2010

dman1455

Most likely near Transit Museum sometime in August.

You are thinking of the bus fest which takes place outside the museum around fall. Igor is right, the Roadeo takes place in either June or July at Floyd Bennett. And there's a free shuttle bus that runs to there. Last year it was a NG from Flatbush depot.

You are thinking of the bus fest which takes place outside the museum around fall. Igor is right, the Roadeo takes place in either June or July at Floyd Bennett. And there's a free shuttle bus that runs to there. Last year it was a NG from Flatbush depot.

The one downtown is called the Atlantic Antic...it more than just a bus festival. Its like a little block party on Atlantic Av with all kinds of stuff to do (not going into details). Also, the Transit Museum is free that day (not that there's much of a difference than paying $3)

The one downtown is called the Atlantic Antic...it more than just a bus festival. Its like a little block party on Atlantic Av with all kinds of stuff to do (not going into details). Also, the Transit Museum is free that day (not that there's much of a difference than paying $3)

Transit Museum is $5 exclusing Museum Day & Antlantic Antic

Semi-related question: is the rodeo open to the general public or is it just for employees and their families?

It for everyone.

My friend from Manhattanville told me, well as I met my B/O friend from LGA Depot.

Maybe, I should went home with them on.

He gave me Bus Rodeo Hot and Jacket.

When I transfer to subway at Atlantic Av-Pacific St, one of Station Workers plan to go there on Sunday.

I went on Saturday.

Actually not really, anyone can show up. I went by myself last year and didn't get questioned at all. You just have to know where the shuttle bus picks up or how to get to the area of Floyd Bennett that the roadeo is taking place at.

The only thing I didn't inquire about was if you can ride the buses that were driving on the course.

Does anyone know when will Bus Rodeo 2010 will be happening and where?

Thats IF it happens, we lucked out last year, this year will be trouble.

It might be held in Floyd Bennett Field again but they might have it somewhere else, who knows, lets just wait and see. It would be somewhere in June/July.

What IS the rodeo?

What IS the rodeo?

People from all over the place come and try to ride these big beasts.:) That's why it's called a rodeo!

On a serious note, it's kind of a competetion between bus drivers from all over the country.

last years Bus Rodeo was my 1st time and last time that i went to the event on the field but the day i went on saturday it Rained and i left on the shuttle bus. but didn't go the next day. i do hope that it would pick up again by that walbounds.

can people go to the bus rodeo without paying or what

Yes its in flloyd bennit feild in july and last year it was on july 25th & the 26th . this year i dont know but i hope to go and meet some of you guys .

last years Bus Rodeo was my 1st time and last time that i went to the event on the field but the day i went on saturday it Rained and i left on the shuttle bus. but didn't go the next day. i do hope that it would pick up again by that walbounds.

yea last year i went and i saw the ng sitting in the rain . i went on july 26th on that sunday i couldnt go on the 25th but if it happens this year ill go and meet some of you guys .

Actually not really, anyone can show up. I went by myself last year and didn't get questioned at all. You just have to know where the shuttle bus picks up or how to get to the area of Floyd Bennett that the roadeo is taking place at.

The only thing I didn't inquire about was if you can ride the buses that were driving on the course.

last (well, only) time I went there, I took the B46 to kings plaza & walked from KP to floyd bennett field... this was back in 07... or was it on 06, can't recall...

but in 08, I was busfanning - just got off the B47... walked over & was waiting for the B2, and I saw an MCI waiting around av T... didn't think much of it, up until I logged onto straphangers, and heard ppl. talking about the roadeo that day.... so I said to myself, that's what that MCI was for... b/c this was around 9:30/10am at the time, on a sunday nonetheless....

Archived