6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Taiwan

2 Train Master

Sadly another quake on Earth but this time on the Eastern Hemisphere.The world is falling apart this is crazy.Sry n source but it stuck Thursday in Taiwan eventho today is Wednesday in America but there time is ahead.Sad news!! Typing this via sidekick.

2 train you beat me to the story,here`s the link folks:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_taiwan_earthquake

sry but I was reading some world news articles on my fone,but if u want u can provide more info and express ur opinions treat this thread as if it were yours.This is crazy 2010 many earthquakes,Jersey,Haiti,Chile,Taiwan wtf is next?? Next thing u noe in May Brooklyn or Staten Island may experience an F3,4 or 5 tornado,I'm sure some of you remember the F2 Tornado that struck Bay Ridge about 2-3 yrs ago back in August.Then in the summer will we experience a powerful hurricane?? This is crazy.

Hey it is what it is. Just reading through the "comments...." These countries have governments of their own to take care of things like this. Right now there's too much stuff broken in the US to keep sending money over every time there's a disaster somewhere else in the world. Sucks but nature ain't fair, it's not a person and it can't be expected to be, so you just do your best and if you live there bug the hell out of your own government for aid, not ours.

Stop trying to connect things that are not connected. Go to school, work, pay your bills, just learn about the earth and stop thinking god is sending ground shaking to kill people.

- A

Archived