Britney Spears returns to psych ward

Trainspotter

Britney Spears returns to psych ward

Amid an orgy of flashing lights, police sirens and chopper blades, pop tart Britney Spears made a comeback of sorts Thursday - returning to a Los Angeles psychiatric ward.

A motorcade stretching the length of a football field whisked the singer to the UCLA Medical Center for a 72-hour stay after another "sad, sad evening" for the endlessly erratic entertainer, according to a family source.

"I don't know about Britney," her grandfather, June Austin Spears, told the Daily News. "I'm worried about her. She shouldn't go in the nut house.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - February 1, 2008

Its a natural rule, that when a person gets alot he/she wants more more and more.

Lets say, Britney got lucky to conquer all the workd by its fame. A first couple of days she could like it ... and later on "this toy" would be boring for her. So after that she will want for something bigger. And bigger is impossible.

That's why she gets frustrated.

I think we just need to leave her alone. All this obsession attention is making her go nuts.
100% true

FAME is a good things, however it has a serious drawback ... that fame make all private stuff public. Sometime I dream of being famous, due to my music hobby ... but when I think that in this case, all my ins and outs will be seen to entire world. I dont think that fame is good.

"..its so boring to fight for own fame..." as some movie hero said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, the bast is to famous among our forums.

Archived