Promotional Bus?

NX Express

I have caught on Q33 also long time ago.

I even caught (NYCT) display

COLUMBIA FOOTBALL

I seen that same thing on an express bus at work one time...I thought I was paranoid at first

As for PROMOTIONAL BUS goes, I think any bus can display it...seen RTS's as far back as the 86xx's do it

Yes there is a standard database that all the bus luminator have. It in the P/R(public relations) part of our of Luminator

DSC00091.jpg

I always wanted to know the codes and I know the format for them...I think that one is 1060 or 1061

Something like that north-east bound end in a even number, south-west bound are odd. 1062 might be 42 street or 1064 might be 34th street 1063 might be to chambers and so on . Usally if is starts with a 1XXX it is manhattan 4XXX is brooklyn 5XXX is queen, I cant comment on staten island or the bronx.there are odd ones out there like 8149 which is M14 8 ave (no D or A) Now i have a Question. Does any know where i can find code data base including the P/R codes ? Also I'll try making a video of me working the luminator(don't hold your breath)

Ok thanks. Also, Bronx is 3xxx and Staten Island uses I think 6xxx and expresses use 7xxx. Use 42 as the middle 2 numbers cuz there's a 42 in each borough and express. The M100's (100-104) uses use 200x (M100), 201x (M101), 202x (M102), 203x (M103), 204x (M104), 206x (M106), and 216x (M116). 8xxx's are usually extras as well like the M14D, Q20B, and other extras that have no more space and the original.

• 10 years later...