My transit Drawings

D.J.

Okay, so we all know that i have a major obsession with buses... its sorta unhealthy... but... I have some drawings that I'd like to share with you guys anyway...

normal_SEPTA_Eldorado_Transitmark_RE-29.png

normal_SEPTA_Trackless_Trolley.png

normal_NABI_BRT-60.png

normal_NJ_Transit_NABI.png

If you want me to draw any model bus, I don't mind since i hit a drawing-block haha

Real hot! Especially the NABI! What u used to draw?

I used MS Paint for the NABI BRT and the :septa: Eldorado, and Paint.net for the other two

Edit: haha, forgot to say thanks, so... thanks :)

Nice.They look like they just jumped out of a cel-shaded video game.:)

haha thanks, maybe they did, new game called "SEPTA: The New Flyer Era Ends featuring NJT NABIs" hahaha that would be funny have to replace all the SEPTA NFIs with other buses before its too late hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely liked these drawings- nice trick with the shading. I was wondering if you could do a 2008 Orion V suburban similar to those on the BxM4C in Westchester, only in (NJT) livery and signed as a 164 to New York. If you need a guide just go to the ttmg transitwiki site and check out the photo section.

I definitely liked these drawings- nice trick with the shading. I was wondering if you could do a 2008 Orion V suburban similar to those on the BxM4C in Westchester, only in (NJT) livery and signed as a 164 to New York. If you need a guide just go to the ttmg transitwiki site and check out the photo section.

how about a 2010 Nova LFS?

Sorry, forgot about this thread, I have a few requests so the earliest i can promise your drawings is maybe Sunday?

Archived